guarantees... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 01:08 PM   #11
Golden Gate Geckos
Jerry, it sounds like this is turning into a BOI thread.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:41 PM   #12
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortaboy
What Michael is not telling you is that the dead tortoise had such a worm load, it was incredible. I have never seen anything like it. And, he claimed it was completely healthy and he owned it for 1.5 years prior to sending.

The animal was sent same day Delta Dash. Not only did I not want the dead animal in my house, I did not want it near any of my other reptiles. I sent the live animal back asking for a refund including shipping...what I received is not something ANYBODY would want.

Didn't tell them about the quality of the animals you ship did you Mike!

Damn right I am irate.

ANYONE THAT BUYS ANYTHING FROM MICHAEL ENRIQUEZ AFTER READING THIS IS A FOOL. MICHAEL HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING, SHIPS INFERIOR ANIMALS, THEN ASK GENERAL "WHAT IF" QUESTIONS TO SEE IF HE DID ANYTHING WRONG.

This thread is inappropriate in this forum, and may be moved. Please post the information regarding your transaction on the BOI.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #13
ravensgait
Since there is a thread about this very subject on the BOI I'm going to close this thread . Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread