Fauna's Kinkiest Men - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fave Heart Throbs of Fauna
Bcfos 5 13.16%
Seamus Haley 7 18.42%
Poseidon 1 2.63%
Wilomn 1 2.63%
AZ Dragoon 9 23.68%
Gary O 2 5.26%
Boapit 0 0%
Anaconda Al 1 2.63%
other 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2004, 12:09 AM   #91
Melle
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
But feel free to share. Pics are good, words are ok, videos are nice as well. Feel free to send me any and all.
I thought this thread was about the men, not the women? Its you guys that need to be sending us ladies the pics, videos, etc. WE are the ones that will be voting for you.

Old 06-28-2004, 12:12 AM   #92
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Melle
I thought this thread was about the men, not the women? Its you guys that need to be sending us ladies the pics, videos, etc. WE are the ones that will be voting for you.

Ok where do you want them sent?

Old 06-28-2004, 12:39 AM   #93
Melle
Hell, post em in the thread! Or email. whatever.

Old 06-28-2004, 12:43 AM   #94
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Melle
Hell, post em in the thread! Or email. whatever.

trust me these I can't post nor email through here. PM with a private email addy.

Old 06-28-2004, 03:21 PM   #95
Sybella
Quote:
Originally posted by beakgeek
Creativity and understanding what your partner wants/needs is the key.
Terry, I could kiss you!! That was very well said and so true! We all know this but we're having a bit of fun measuring these men on the "kink" scale.

Old 06-28-2004, 05:59 PM   #96
Melle
Quote:
Originally posted by bcfos
trust me these I can't post nor email through here. PM with a private email addy.
Okie dokie, will get to PMing ya right after this. Let's see your "kink scale."

Old 06-29-2004, 12:18 AM   #97
Melle
Wow, surprise in the inbox

Old 06-29-2004, 11:12 AM   #98
AZ Dragoon
"Little Leroy" awaits your vote ladies! First woman that guess' who/what I am referring to wins all!

Kevin

Old 06-29-2004, 12:38 PM   #99
Mercer Don
Wow, this is sad! A chance for you guys to really impress the ladies, and frankly most of you are "all talk". Typical guys I guess. Oh well, onto the subject in hand. Ladies, kinky can be just about anything. Most feel kinky is whips, chains and pain. All can be good, (well for me), but others may be repulsed. It all depends on the time, place, partner and mood. Some more sheltered individuals may find Bridal Satin or PVC sheets kinky. Others step it up and think food items are. Vegetables, Ice Pops, Honey and the like, can all be kink when used properly. Sitting on your partners "lap" while driving, or in a public place does it for some. Liquid Latex, paint and oils can also make things colorful as well. It all depends on the people involved. I, for one, can, and have been all I have mentioned, plus more. Picture this; You are tied down and blindfolded on a bed of bridal satin sheets, in a room of candle light and the faint smell of vanilla fills the air. You feel the warm breath of your partner caressing your body, but no contact is made. Than, like out of nowhere, cold drops of water fall upon your "nursing vessels", and brings them to attention. Soon after, the ice cube its self is manuvered all about, sending chills throughout your body. Than, a slightly warm sensation replaces the cold as Magic Shell is poured on the perky vessels. The warm liquid slowly starts to harden on your once cold flesh. Your "pencil erasers" become constricted. I'll stop right here, and not go any further. Mentioning the cucumber warming in the pot of water on the stove, should probobly not be typed here. Above senario may be mild for some, extreme for others. It actually on of my favorite ways to get things flowin!

Old 06-29-2004, 01:05 PM   #100
AZ Dragoon
"Fauna's Kinkiest Ladies" poll started as a joke, but I think things are getting touchy and I am not sure how much latitude the mods have, so do not be surprise if things/posts start disappearing. LOL.

Kink is a sweet peach sucked slowly and tenderly outward or...

Kevin
"you have to peel a peach before you can eat it."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!