Fnd a pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-16-2005, 12:29 PM   #1
Ophis
Fnd a pair

I think anyone leaving bad rep points should find a pair and identify themselves. I know I do. Seems to me only a weenie wouldn't

Old 01-16-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
cthulhu77
Has someone been dissing you unfairly??? Why? Yeah, I agree...leave your name when you post up rep points !!!

greg

Old 01-16-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
Ophis
Yea

Yea Greg, I got bad rep points for posting something to the effect that a persons age affects their life judgement. They left a comment "Age is of no matter ect...
To me that comment could only come from a Bafoon, but I hope it made them Feel better in some SMALL way.

Old 01-16-2005, 02:23 PM   #4
Ophis
Correction

That should be Buffoon. Thanks witlmn weemn wiltnmn or whatever....for pointing that out to me. I feel like a buffoon.

Old 01-16-2005, 02:55 PM   #5
Wilomn
LOL, no problem at all aphid, er opie or whatever the heck your name is. Buffoonery is sort of a habbit/hobby with me.

If you become a contributing member you will have access to not only WHO left you points but any comments they care to leave as well. Some of it is good reading, I'd recommend membership.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:06 PM   #6
MR_Jungle_Mist
Hmmm...a complaint that anonymous people have been handing out negative rep points to you and you thought it was because they were being cowards?

Whoopsie!

Well, as Wes pointed out that's not entirely accurate. You can, indeed, see who left you what points simply by becoming a FC member.

Now, Wes.....did you mean "habit", "hobbit" or what..?...

Old 01-17-2005, 12:22 PM   #7
Wilomn
Hobbits have been a habit since I was 8.

Old 01-17-2005, 12:26 PM   #8
Ophis
Woopsie?

The majority of people are not contributing members, therefore I leave my name if I post neg or pos rep points. Makes sense to me!

Old 01-19-2005, 05:14 PM   #9
SpindleHead
I wouldn't take it so hard if I were you. You've been around here long enough to know there are ALWAYS going to be people who don't like you or what you have to say. If you're a good guy that stuff doesn't make any difference. Live by your morals, stand for your beliefs and you have nothing to worry about.

But I do see your point...it gets frustrating sometimes dosesn't it. LOL

Old 01-19-2005, 06:57 PM   #10
Ophis
Don't worry there

SpindleHead. Im not taking it hard. Just pointing out what I think are lame actions by certain individuals. Im glad you see my point though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!