Harpers ferry md copperhead. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Sm1nts2escape
Harpers ferry md copperhead.

Thought you guys might like to see this copperhead I pulled it off the road one night and then realeased it two days later in the same area but off the roadI tried to feed him/her a thawed hopper but it wouldn't take it.The snake was really calm for a wild snake.I have always caught wild snakes and they are usually very aggresive but this one was pretty docile.I have never caught a copperhead before.The only thing is when it was in the cage it was ready to strike but once it was out if was very calm and just wanted to get away/slither around.I am guessing it is about a year old?It was about 1'6" long.Very cool snake to have as a pet.I have always wanted to keep venomous and really love cobras but they are just so damn fast and defensive.Any other venomous that is half ass safe to free handle?Thanks