Info *Kris Smalley : Disturbing photos - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:15 PM   #191
Drew Zaun
ugh...never mind...cold medication caused a brain fart...

Old 01-01-2011, 04:22 AM   #192
kkevs
I'm not attempting to protect or condemn anyone, she started all this, then didn't like being noticed as someone of responsibility, I do not communicate with her or Jackie as they are both blatant liars and have everything to gain by slandering others to polish their own reputations. I'm done with all or this, reptiles, defending myself against accusers without the guts to name themselves, and against accusers who have actually admitted their own guilt in bringing in sick and injured animals with no medication, treatment, or financial assistance for me to provide such... Drew, if you had actually read the entire forum you'd not be asking questions answered months ago.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #193
Drew Zaun
Yeah, I realized that a little too late, and posted as such immediately afterward.

Old 01-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #194
TailsWithScales
Because this type of stuff REALLY upsets me I have to comment. I don't care how old the post is.

Those conditions are beyond horrid. And yes it takes significantly longer then six months. Try more like a year plus. One case had what appeared to be 10 plus dedications in them. That's a lot for a snake that supposedly wasn't touched, fed or even looked at for six weeks.

Please DO NOT provide the excuse that you were sick or blah blah blah. That's crap. If you truly cared for those animals THAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY you would have ensured they were taken care of if you were unable. And if you were that sick I'm sure you saw a doctor. So where's the proof of that?????? FYI .......... I've had heart surgeries (yes more then one) and I still made sure to hobble myself or have assistance in going to see my reptiles to ensure they were being cared for when I couldn't. Those snakes faces are so damn swollen and infected because the conditions they were living in were so appalling they were fighting to get out. Not to mention the illnesses those animals must have had from having to breath in those fumes. Again this is not from six weeks. And as already stated who cares about your roommate /ex or whoever they are. YOUR animals are YOUR responsibility plain and simple.
So you're also saying that in six weeks time you never one time asked how your animals are doing?????
I'm sorry but that is pathetic if you didn't. You should NEVER own another animal again.

Oh and you also said Kris that the animals have been sent to new homes. Do you have proof of this to?

Old 09-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #195
Focal
Kris is back with a new account and has current ads posted.

Old 09-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #196
crotalusadamanteus
Got more info, like user name, possible alias, link to ads, etc?

Old 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #197
Focal
I may have jumped the gun. I saw some suspect ball python ads, hit the Check BOI button and this came up. Same name, different area:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=431358

Old 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #198
hhmoore
Same name, different area, registered with different DOB. I've already been in contact with the new one, and provided a link to this thread

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!