KINGSNAKE.COM....THE TRUTH - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:06 PM   #91
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
AHahahahAHHAhahaHAHAHahAHAHahAHAhahahahAHahaah

I suppose you've missed entirely the point that Tim has made.

I'm not surprised.

Playing both ends against the middle is one of your classes right now, isn't it?
You are a silly, argumentative old man, Wes. You follow me around and post about whatever I say. High school, Wes.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #92
crotalusadamanteus
KS SUCKS!

Can't speak out against crooks or you get banned.

Can't call out liars, or you get banned.

If you ain't in the clique, your posts get ignored, or edited to suit some moderators whim at the time.

And the selling below "market value" stuff.... Pfff. Kiss my skinny white Nobody tells me what to sell MY animals at. That's why they never got my money. I'd rather donate it, than to be dictated to like that.

My 2¢

Old 10-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #93
Chameleon Company
Way off topic ..

But facts be had, Lucille you are quite a bit wrong here ...

Quote:
It is a common military (and legal) tactic to portray the 'other side' as some dastardly Godless baby eating group of terrorists.
No, it is a "propaganda" or "political" tactic. In days of yore ... long ago yore ... propaganda was more intertwined with training in the military. I can guarantee you that the modern day military does the exact opposite in attempting to understand all it can in about the enemy so as not to underestimate them. Its the politicians and media propagandists that want things to be so simple. For the record, they are only baby-killing and baby-burning terrorists, Godless or not as you like it.

Back on topic, I would hope that all parties can recover as quickly as possible from this and move on the wiser.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:47 PM   #94
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
KS SUCKS!

If you ain't in the clique, your posts get ignored, or edited to suit some moderators whim at the time.

And the selling below "market value" stuff.... Pfff. Kiss my skinny white Nobody tells me what to sell MY animals at. That's why they never got my money. I'd rather donate it, than to be dictated to like that.

My 2¢
tell us how you really feel...and dont hold back this time

Old 10-31-2007, 11:37 AM   #95
LeviathanNI
Meh.. I thought I had something to say, but it I just re read before posting, and it looked like a load of ballix..

We don't have KS in the UK, but to me it looks like it has become a major power in the US rep community, a bit like a stock exchange. If it is just that, then it makes sense that big 'companies' would have more of the ear of the exchange, than the wee single share owner. I think I will stick with the market stall I kow most of the owners and can see the stock.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:16 PM   #96
critical bill
Tim, I have a question. Were you aware that other sellers had been previously banned for selling animals that were in connection with Mike?

Old 10-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #97
tim8dena
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Tim, I have a question. Were you aware that other sellers had been previously banned for selling animals that were in connection with Mike?
as far as i know there was only one other banned in supposed association to this matter and that was neil....again i dont want to involve him as he is handling his issues on his own....and i know he was selling his own animals not michaels..no others that i know of

tim

Old 10-31-2007, 03:45 PM   #98
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
KS SUCKS!

My 2¢
I've seen some people actually call it Kingsucks.com. Tim's situation just adds to the suckability factor, IMO. The thing that i don't like about kingsnake is the fact that scammers can get away with it over there. I know that the rules have been changed over there so that you have to provide proof of identity and such to post ads, but they don't seem to take the fact that some of those "honest" people are scammers very seriously. Yet they ban innocent people without even showing them proof of what they've done.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:48 PM   #99
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviathanNI
Meh.. I thought I had something to say, but it I just re read before posting, and it looked like a load of ballix..

We don't have KS in the UK, but to me it looks like it has become a major power in the US rep community, a bit like a stock exchange. If it is just that, then it makes sense that big 'companies' would have more of the ear of the exchange, than the wee single share owner. I think I will stick with the market stall I kow most of the owners and can see the stock.

Actually Neill, we have Kingsnake europe.

Old 11-02-2007, 08:43 PM   #100
bud mierkey
Thumbs down kingsnake does not let dog packs on their site

KS. simply does not let the pack of dogs attack people like they do here.
face it .
if you have problems you must handle it like real people do.
unlike this site where they run amuck atacking at will saying virtualy anything
like a pack of mindless wild dogs biting untill they bleed their victims to death.
with weird and twisted ideas they come up with to try to destroy
such as 10 month old parasite issue over a simple ball python.
sorry but stuff like this would never fly in the real world.
so in my opinion king snake is keeping their site clean free of dog packs.
and free of somthing I cannot mention with out being hit with warning
points which also ruins credibility.
that must make your dog bone boil hahahahahaha.
dont forget to get those pesky rabies shots on time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!