ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #31
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
The ed controversy is a farce from line one of the first thread any fool can see its a sham.
Jenn Harrison knew nothing about husbandry but now she is a genius!
wess is the one that needs to be on trial here.
For ruining fauna.
with threads like this one.
He gets banished again and again then he comes right back worse than before!!
who will he verbally attack next a tax man?
I took a month off of coming here to fauna just to see if it changed any.
K-snake has rules and is very stable no fools period!
wes has no place there or here!!!!
see you guys in a couple months hope you take care this problem.
GOOD LUCK!!!!

I don't know about jedi council, but you certainly are a member.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #32
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Sent Daniel an email on mon 26 nov 2007

Daniel, have 2 crested geckos ready to ship to you. please paypal $45.00 to help cover fedex priority shipping. Thanks Ed

He replied on tue 27 nov 2007

Ed sounds good look for payment in the next day or so. thank you very much Dan

Well its March 6, 2008 and that payment he was gonna send in a day or so on nov 27, 2007 has not been recieved.

My generious offer of 2 free geckos is now off the table.

How can you fault me for that?
Daniel...any response? If this is the case then the onus is on you not ED.

Old 03-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #33
jenphilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Ha ha....Chris Johnson. Look that name up and check out his feedback record.

Yep, look at the feedback (but you should look at HER feedback)... But, you caught me... two years ago, I made a deal with Ed that if he left me positive feedback, I would tell everyone that he wasn't a lie or cheat.... the plan is working out very well... how the conspiracy continues to deepen....

The point of the post is still Ed's feedback is 100%, no complaints. If he has cheated and lied sooooooooooooo many times, wouldn't someone have the balls to post the feedback?

Jen

Old 03-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #34
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJUN

If Ed does sell captive bred, CH, and WC balls - and DOES do a lot of business- and a customer out-of-the-blue asks him "Did you send me CB or WC balls," do you think he'd remember what he sent a year later? Heck, I know I'd have sent what I said I was sending at the time, but a year later? How do you even know he remember what he was supposed to send? Come on, everyone, even if they were supposed to be CB, and he sent CB, do you think he'd remember he was supposed to send CB a year later?

I made the exact same point early on in the thread.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #35
Neil Gubitz
David.... if you think King Turd and his Dingleberry Posse will ever change, don't hold your breath.... They are a JOKE that makes this site the absolute laughing stock of the reptile community.... I've had 5 bad deals in 11 years, and the last bad deal was over FOUR YEARS AGO, but does that matter to them... hell no.... Yet I'm still in business and doing very well.... This site and these morons don't mean a thing.... Now just watch how many of these idiots come and lambaste me for THIS post....
Read this site for sheer entertainment, that's all it's worth....

Neil

Old 03-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenphilly
you caught me... two years ago, I made a deal with Ed that if he left me positive feedback, I would tell everyone that he wasn't a lie or cheat.... the plan is working out very well... how the conspiracy continues to deepen....
Jen
I never implied that but....I do know that Ed has conspired in the past with a couple of other scumbag members to boost each others karma ratings.

So.....it really wouldn't surprise me if what you're saying facetiously is actually the truth.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:59 PM   #37
ravensgait
I think a few of us made that point John, little good that it did.

I've followed this whole Ed thing from the beginning and agree that coming after someone almost a year after the deal and blaming them for your snakes having parasites is a real stretch. And if he did offer the guy the lizards and he didn't follow through by responding to Ed , well that's a different story then.

My real problem with Ed was ducking the issue(s) that were brought to the BOI, he let this get blown way out of proportion by not dealing with it here when it came up.
Randy

Old 03-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #38
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
David.... if you think King Turd and his Dingleberry Posse will ever change, don't hold your breath.... They are a JOKE that makes this site the absolute laughing stock of the reptile community.... I've had 5 bad deals in 11 years, and the last bad deal was over FOUR YEARS AGO, but does that matter to them... hell no.... Yet I'm still in business and doing very well.... This site and these morons don't mean a thing.... Now just watch how many of these idiots come and lambaste me for THIS post....
Read this site for sheer entertainment, that's all it's worth....

Neil
How ya making out getting your money back from Lawson? Ya know...with the latest info you were able to collect off this crappy site from these moron members? Still up the creek without a paddle pal? Good for you.

And lets be honest....you didn't "have" five bad deals....you "caused" five bad deals. Because you're a greedy selfish scumbag liar.

Old 03-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #39
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
I think a few of us made that point John, little good that it did.

I've followed this whole Ed thing from the beginning and agree that coming after someone almost a year after the deal and blaming them for your snakes having parasites is a real stretch. And if he did offer the guy the lizards and he didn't follow through by responding to Ed , well that's a different story then.

My real problem with Ed was ducking the issue(s) that were brought to the BOI, he let this get blown way out of proportion by not dealing with it here when it came up.
Randy
Agreed Randy

Old 03-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #40
Laura Fopiano
Quote:

If Ed does sell captive bred, CH, and WC balls - and DOES do a lot of business- and a customer out-of-the-blue asks him "Did you send me CB or WC balls," do you think he'd remember what he sent a year later? Heck, I know I'd have sent what I said I was sending at the time, but a year later? How do you even know he remember what he was supposed to send? Come on, everyone, even if they were supposed to be CB, and he sent CB, do you think he'd remember he was supposed to send CB a year later?.
It's called acurate record keeping. I have detailed records from every business deal that I have done be it purchase or sale.
I keep all emails in their own folder that pertain to that person. And guess what? When they produce, I contact the original seller with pix and a count of the litter.

Quote:
If I sell some a snake het for trait A, I send them a snake het for trait A. If they ask me a year later what their snake is het for, I'm going to say "I don't remember - check your receipt or supply me with the 'cup number' that was written on the shipping container." There is no way a year later I will remember what that person WANTED, so how could I know what I sent them. Even if Ed was honest, I remember thinking that "unless he had very descriptive receipts how is he expected to know what he sent even if he sent what she wanted!".
Again, a-c-ur-a-t-e record keeping. All show receipts have a number and a detailed description of the animal, the sex, date of birth and the liniage. I also try to take copulation pix.

Quote:
Due to tax reasons (not legal ones), people frequently do not provide receipts for trades even if they DO provide them for sales. I could understand how this happened. .....and 10 MONTHS??? I still say that's too long to put the blame completely on Clark.
Tax's for my business were the same as house hold. Each feeder, electrical component, lighting, caging, and vet bills all had their own folders that were turned in to my accountant. All trade documents and sales were also turned in.
Every year I filled house hold tax's and business tax's.

As far as Ed being responsible for animals 10 months later? I personally would not have TOS to reflect that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark