Bruce Eisenmann's new identity? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:01 AM   #51
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

The Admin stated that someone else posted as well and thought I was the same person.
by the way. That was me.

I guess the admin of www.bluecrayfish.com is not smart enough to check IP addys.

We posted links to here. Obviously he does not care enough to investigate.

I hope he is just giving bruce a chance and is going about it real slow.
If he is not...... and if he is not even investigating....... then he does not care who gets scammed on his website.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #52
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
by the way. That was me.

I guess the admin of www.bluecrayfish.com is not smart enough to check IP addys.

We posted links to here. Obviously he does not care enough to investigate.

I hope he is just giving bruce a chance and is going about it real slow.
If he is not...... and if he is not even investigating....... then he does not care who gets scammed on his website.
Actually, it seems Bruce gave him a song and dance but he asked Bruce to prove he is a teacher.

Quote:
True or not, we ( mods and I )deleted the posts and like I said banned the posters. Kingcobrakidd's account at this time is up and running, and being of fair mind, I will give him a chance to prove that indeed he is a teacher, or professer, plus either repayed everyone from a partner's misdealings.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:55 AM   #53
HerpVenue
yup someone from taxidermy knows him through another site.
so he is contacting the admin of crayfish.

Oh looky. bruce blamed a partner.
There is always a partner.
it is never him.
someone is always out to get him.
shoot....... even his dead father came back from the dead and posted stuff and made bruce the victim.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #54
John E Dove
I knew Bob a few years back from another forum and he really shies away from controversy but at least he did listen enough to post a notification to his site members that the question has been raised and some of the members are listening.
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=534

Old 04-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #55
Aries54
ok wow.... well here is the truth, the store was technically owned by his mother....at least she is the one who got the money to open the store and Bruce just operated it.
As far as a partner, there has never been a partner but you all probably guessed that one already!

Old 04-25-2008, 04:15 PM   #56
HerpVenue
Quote:
Ok We have a conflict. We had several posts about Kingcobrakidd and some misdealings. I believe we handled it well, and I banned the posters that made the posts. It was a unprofessional and slanderous acusations about scamming people.

True or not, we ( mods and I )deleted the posts and like I said banned the posters. Kingcobrakidd's account at this time is up and running, and being of fair mind, I will give him a chance to prove that indeed he is a teacher, or professer, plus either repayed everyone from a partner's misdealings.

So if anyone had dealings with Bruce, please come forward and tell the story. I hope for his sake, he has come through with everything.

Ok after this is over with, I want to apologise for everyone's grief over this including those I banned..
1. Bob needs to learn the difference between slanderous and libelous
2. It is not libel if it is true.
3. My posts may have been unprofessional. But Denis's Post were VERY professional. But they deleted his and banned him as well.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #57
HerpVenue
Bob is banning all the wrong people. Even the once that posted just ONCE.
Hence He is protecting the scammer.

I say the birds can go flock together. I am through with him. ( I am not calling bob a scammer, just mad I guess)

I will no longer be a "hero at his expense". His words not mine.

If we did not warn him, he would have no clue and he would be getting raped by brucey.

I will get my red , white and blue crayfish elsewhere. And I will learn about them elsewhere.

They are too uptight at bluecrayfish. Perhaps brucey can "loosen" them up a bit.

then again, I could be over reacting. You guys know me and drama.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #58
HerpVenue
I apologize for the above post. I was just mad

It is upsetting when you can't stop the big heavy train from having anymore wrecks with inocent bystanders.

It drives you crazy.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:09 PM   #59
John E Dove
Mr. Luna,
I can understand your frustration with Bob and friends but if you ever really do want to get into Crays there are no more know ledgable people than Bob and Appy on the Blue Cray site.
I have a feeling that they will catch on the Bruce eventually, now that they have been warned. It is to bad that no one who was burned by Bruce is willing to post their experience on the Blue Cray site as Bob's invitation suggests.
Right now all they have are the accusations of others as far as they are aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy Admin at bluecrayfish.com
Hi all I am from Bluecrayfish.com I joined here to ask whoever is spamming our forum with a link to this thread please stop! We are aware that you all are just trying to warn us but spamming our forum is not the way to do it.

Bob the owner of Bluecrayfish.com has started a topic http://bluecrayfish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=534 where anyone who had dealings with Bruce can tell their story. You are welcome to join to tell us about your personally dealings with him. But please do not spam our forums or just leave a link to this post those kind of posting will be deleted and you will be banned for spamming.

We do appreciate your attempt to warn us about this its just the way you went about doing it by spamming our forums is what was upsetting to us.

Thank You!
Chrissy Admin at bluecrayfish.com.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #60
HerpVenue
I am frustrated.

But I can't even tell if it is at Bob and friends or the fact that bruce is still running around.

I was so releived when his store got shut down. I guess he just moved on to the next scam.

I saw that thread.

Unfortunately, a couple of the people that did have a deal with bruce and who did go over there to warn them, have been banned. I am talking about the ones who really sent him money.

Anyone who has dealt with bruce , please go over here -----> http://bluecrayfish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=534

save those people. post your experience. do not "spam" them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann