DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #31
Dan Scolaro
but that report could have showed the black plague as it was not a report on any animal I shipped you idiot.

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #32
Dan Scolaro
Lucille: Since you know that report was not on the snake I shipped, why don't you apologize for your idiotic blither and false accusations? You have over 5000 posts and have proven nothing so prove to have some character and apologize. Just say you are sorry and you will never make any further idiotic comments about any transaction until you have the facts presented and bang your head against the wall 10 times for being a moron.

Old 08-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Lucille: Since you know that report was not on the snake I shipped, why don't you apologize for your idiotic blither and false accusations? You have over 5000 posts and have proven nothing so prove to have some character and apologize. Just say you are sorry and you will never make any further idiotic comments about any transaction until you have the facts presented and bang your head against the wall 10 times for being a moron.
As I said, just like Chris Johnson.....

Old 08-09-2008, 01:33 PM   #34
Mooing Tricycle
I refer back to danny boys original thread. as everything there is more than enough for anyone looking to make an informed business decision on purchasing animals from him. Continuing here will probably annoy rich, as danny has already started on calling names when he was told not to.

Old 08-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #35
Dan Scolaro
Moo:

Calling you an idiot is not calling names. It is a responsible term to separate you from the crowd of smart and intelligent people who suggest comments based on facts and a complete investigation into the subjective and objective information before stating a responsible opinion you can stand behind. If you open your mouth without verification of information, then be prepared to answer for your stupidity later.

And I never received any warning for calling anyone anything. I was advised to not knock the entire BOI because I felt there were a few rotten apples in the basket. And you are a rotten apple with worms crawling out of your apple.

Why do you continue to ignore the request for an apology? Are you offended because I called you an idiot several times? My comments are quite understandable because your thrust and charges were based on false information, so what else can you be termed?

Just apologize and show your peers you have some character besides a big mouth. Just say you are sorry and go buy another 12 doughnuts and a gallon of milk and sulk over being proven a moron.

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #36
TripleMoonsExotic
I don't know about anyone else...But the behavior presented here by Dan (he throws "idiot" and "moron" around a lot for example) would cause me to avoid him even if I hadn't read his other negative BOI threads.

Old 08-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #37
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Moo:

Calling you an idiot is not calling names. It is a responsible term to separate you from the crowd of smart and intelligent people who suggest comments based on facts and a complete investigation into the subjective and objective information before stating a responsible opinion you can stand behind. If you open your mouth without verification of information, then be prepared to answer for your stupidity later.

And I never received any warning for calling anyone anything. I was advised to not knock the entire BOI because I felt there were a few rotten apples in the basket. And you are a rotten apple with worms crawling out of your apple.

Why do you continue to ignore the request for an apology? Are you offended because I called you an idiot several times? My comments are quite understandable because your thrust and charges were based on false information, so what else can you be termed?

Just apologize and show your peers you have some character besides a big mouth. Just say you are sorry and go buy another 12 doughnuts and a gallon of milk and sulk over being proven a moron.

Dan
I owe you nothing.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:01 PM   #38
Dan Scolaro
Moo:

Why? You made a 200 page post on a report that was not on a snake I shipped so don't you know you will be held accountable for your statments and false accusations? Do you think you can make idiotic charges and not be held accountable? Who raised you?

Dan

Old 08-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #39
MikeCurtin
This will probably be my last post on this thread, but Dan only stated that this was not the report from a snake he shipped after he learned what IBD actually was (not "bone cells"). I was told that the only snakes he was selling were venomous and a water snake which were quarantined in his kitchen. From that day on, there have been continuous ads for boids placed on kingsnake.com. This combined with his claim of thousands of sales and nonchalant attitude regarding the possibility of IBD makes him a bad guy as far as I am concerned.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #40
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Moo:

Why? You made a 200 page post on a report that was not on a snake I shipped so don't you know you will be held accountable for your statments and false accusations? Do you think you can make idiotic charges and not be held accountable? Who raised you?

Dan
Dan This is the last response i will ever give you. I Grow tired of your banter, because you dont take anything in, and only spew out more crap, so that you try to deflect the topic off of you. You dont care about this hobby, as is proof from your old thread. You have made yourself out a lying hypocrite in my eyes, and that solidified only because of the words you yourself typed. You can have fun looking back on what you typed, to figured that one out.

I will continue to link to your threads when questions are asked about you, until you have proven without a doubt that all the information that Chuck shared with me and others is completely false.

you will have no further response from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!