Inquiry Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
SPJ
Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY

Anyone know who they are or how their animals/customer service is?
The name sounds familiar but I can't place it.

They have a banner ad on Fauna and here is their site.
http://www.rarepythons.com/zenny/

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Old 12-10-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
SPJ
I think I know why the name and location sounded familiar.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=rare+pythons

Old 12-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #3
hhmoore
OK, Chris - you wanted the comments out of your ad, how about coming here to address them?
I see you're selling gravids this year - how many of the gravids you purchased last year are still alive?

Old 12-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
rarepythons
This is fine, thank you hhmoore.

Out of the ones from last year we lost 4 in total. 1 shortly after laying from an infection in the vent area (antibiotics from the vet didn't help), 2 from not eating (despite every attempt with everything from SF's to you name it), and 1 which we never found out why, but it was not due to malnutrition.

Otherwise the rest were fine, many good eaters were sold off, some we are breeding this year to our co-dom and dom morphs, and some we still have for sale.

I see that your from the upstate, ny area as well...if you want to come visit you are welcome anytime =)

thanks

Chris

Old 12-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #5
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
This is fine, thank you hhmoore.

Out of the ones from last year we lost 4 in total. 1 shortly after laying from an infection in the vent area (antibiotics from the vet didn't help), 2 from not eating (despite every attempt with everything from SF's to you name it), and 1 which we never found out why, but it was not due to malnutrition.

Otherwise the rest were fine, many good eaters were sold off, some we are breeding this year to our co-dom and dom morphs, and some we still have for sale.

I see that your from the upstate, ny area as well...if you want to come visit you are welcome anytime =)

thanks

Chris
You Fool! The point isn't how yours are doing. It's how the ones you sold/sell are going to do..

Old 12-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #6
rarepythons
That was not the question asked. No need for name calling.

And as I said the good eaters that were doing well were sold (once they are eating well there is rarely a problem).

I have not heard of any sickness/fatality from any of our 08 gravid sales.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:49 PM   #8
Suncoast Herpetological
I remember now. This is the chucklehead who posted a pic of himself holding a syringe up to an egg in the back of some warehouse and claimed to be a geneticist right?

Gee...glad to see you are still living on the fringes of the industry.

The Grow Your Own Dope closets not selling well?

Old 12-11-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
rarepythons
I could have easily started up a new company with a different name to avoid all of the childishness, but I have had a great ball python business for the past year, and all my customers have been happy to date. As I volunteered, I have not sold any of my hets, only regulars or doms. I never claimed to be a geneticist, but how would you know either way? Have you been to my place of business, spoken with me on the phone, researched my educational background, or anything of the sort? NO, you just make assumptions, which are quite false.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:58 PM   #10
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by rarepythons View Post
I could have easily started up a new company with a different name to avoid all of the childishness, but I have had a great ball python business for the past year, and all my customers have been happy to date. As I volunteered, I have not sold any of my hets, only regulars or doms. I never claimed to be a geneticist, but how would you know either way? Have you been to my place of business, spoken with me on the phone, researched my educational background, or anything of the sort? NO, you just make assumptions, which are quite false.

Nope...all we managed to come up with was your arrest record

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons