Inquiry Rare Pythons in Niagara Falls NY - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #11
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc View Post
Thanks for posting this, that's one heck of a read. I did skip to about the 8th page after reading a few in the beginning.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:49 PM   #12
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Nope...all we managed to come up with was your arrest record
LMFAO.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
snakewrangler
I wouldn't mind seeing some feedback from the satisfied customers.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #14
Suncoast Herpetological
Chris

I received your message asking me to call you. Please take this response as it is meant without any intended sarcasm or hostility

I really have no desire for a private conversation. They tend tp be easy to skew when they are related in writing and I much prefer to have you answer any statements made against you here in a public and documented forum.

Her is my take on your history. feel free to respond.

You appeared on the scene about a year ago and tried to pass yourself off as the next big thing in the Ball Python Market. Your original website was a mass of misrepresentations, exaggerations and outright lies.

Your original site claimed to have dozens of morphs and it turned out under cross examination that you had a large number of WC gravid females and a total of three or four morph and het animals.

Your experience in this industry can be measured in months, not years. You simply saw what you perceived as a money making bandwagon to jump on.

You attempted that ridiculous misrepresentation about a supposed GM experiment with Ball Pythons. Nuff said about that one

On closer examination it was found that your previous entreprenurial endeavors were pretty much limited to selling false ID's and hawking Grow Closets to the Cannabis culture.

I think that about covers the perceptions you left us with a year ago. feel free to respond to all or part of these observations.

Please also feel free to inform us why you should be taken more seriously now then last year

Old 12-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #15
SPJ
Chris, (what a coincidence )

I see you are STILL misrepresenting things.
These are NORMALS with a stripe.

Here is the text.
Quote:
Description: Genetic striped ball pythons are most notable recognized by their solid or slightly broken stripe directly down their back. Usually it is a solid yellow or black stripe marked by reduced patterns on the sides.
Price: $150-$500
Here is the link to it on your site.
http://rarepythons.com/ballpythons.htm
And I attached a copy of your photo named GENETIC STRIPE.

Stop trying to BS people to make a buck.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #16
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarePythons.com
This axanthic ball python is a full size (780 grams) proven breeder. She is a specialty African import, which means all new bloodlines. She is eating well on regular medium and large rats. Axanthics lack yellow pigment and when bred to Albinos produce double het for SNOW. We may consider trades or trade/cash combos on this animal. More pics available upon request.
Wow. Full size 780g proven breeder female? I wouldn't call 780g anywhere near size full size or breedable for a ball python.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #17
Suncoast Herpetological
A little refresher info

Here is the quote I referred to above from the website last season
Quote:
Scientific Research
In addition to our normal breeding programs we also have an extensive genetic engineering department. Headed by experts in molecular biology, you can expect to see some amazing animals entering the market in the upcoming years!
Names and credentials of the scientists that were involved would go a long way towards bolstering your credibility

Also, apparently the grow closet business is still doing well. I particularly like the references to the fact that these "closets" are Infra Red proof. Gee, that is feature that would appeal to "tomato" farmers. it would prevent observation from those pesky "Tomato" Bandit Helicopters that tend to fly over "tomato" farms.

The ones that you sell disguised a speakers and computer consoles would allow "tomato" farmers to grow those delightful vegetables on the sly....no one would ever know.

The slogan on the front page is also a chuckle

Quote:
Remember...grow only the very best....YOUR OWN!

Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM   #18
Suncoast Herpetological
Here is a link to the site I mentioned.

http://www.sunlightsheds.com/Turn-Key-Systems.htm

Old 12-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #19
Suncoast Herpetological
The repeated references to how discreet those covert systems are is the biggest chuckle of all.

I retract my "no sarcasm no hostility" comment Chris. The reptile industry needs you like we need a thousand Chris Johnson clones. Stick to your other shady endeavors and leave this one alone. We have enough weasels in the business already without adding another

Old 12-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
Bill & Amy
Wow, that was a long read, I've got a headache now. LOL Looks like you have quite the history. I understand why you don't want to talk about your genetics project or tell who your partners in that are. They would probably face jail time for the missing "items" you're injecting into those eggs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christopher casacci, rarepythons