Good Guy Steve Fuller, Indigo snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
natsamjosh
Thumbs up Steve Fuller, Indigo snakes

Just got my second eastern Indigo from Steve, I have to give him credit for his outstanding snakes as well as his great service. I'm pretty picky, but everything went smoothly, and I now have the privilege of working with two couperi.

Thanks,
Ed Horlick

Old 08-04-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
Pachikat
Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ad my own experience to this thread. Purchased a pair of Eastern Indigos from Mr. Fuller several months back. We actually started talking in 2009, but due to the wait for a permit and the unreasonable shipping temperatures I wasn't able to receive my animals until March 2010. It was totally worth the wait though! The two are still in my care and I couldn't ask for a more! (Although, I wouldn't mind adding more to my collection ;D)

Thanks,
Kandy Mitchell

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!