Info *Kris Smalley : Disturbing photos - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:09 AM   #11
Nageki
Oh wow...disturbing is an understatement if I ever heard one. This is absolutely sick and the lowest level of "human" trash I have ever seen. The really terrible part is it is like pulling teeth to get any authorities to do anything about reptile abuse. If this were a puppy mill the advocacy groups would be all over it, yet this equivalent thereof is equally as bad if not worse. There is an exotic reptile store near where I live that has reptiles on display in these conditions including molded feces, green water dishes, mites everywhere, and even dead snakes mixed in with live. I have called just about every animal abuse line that I can and he is still in business. Sorry to vent but s*** like this really gets my blood boiling!

Old 11-22-2010, 02:27 AM   #12
nephrurus
Wow... I got a 7ft "Pastel Square tail" boa from him 2.5 years ago. I'm no longer surprised that it arrived to me with a small abscess on its nose (that I didn't think was a big deal) didn't eat on several attempts and died while I was herping in Arizona.

Old 11-22-2010, 05:08 AM   #13
a.fisher
wow that is horrible and makes me so mad that anybody could treat any living thing like that it makes me so mad and sad for all those amazing snakes I cant even say anything else about it, I only wonder what else he keeps in that kind of condition

Old 11-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #14
thereticranch
This little 'joker' was appearently also telling people that he and I were partners and he was going to take over my operation when I retired. I am a ways off from retiring and there has NEVER been any business dealings between us, not to mention a partnership!

Old 11-22-2010, 08:52 AM   #15
Rainbowboaman
Is anyone copying & saving those pics as he's probably going to delete them as he gets wind of this thread.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #16
annmikeal
Those are awful, I almost threw up with the last dead female pic... Im not trying to say that anyone is better then anyone else, because we all miss certain things, but this looks like someone who just crammed animals into a room and was waiting for them to die

Old 11-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
Angel Rojas
I don't think that he could delete them because I don't think that that is his account. I couldn't see someone being that stupid to post pix of his own animals in those filthy conditions. Seeing those pix makes me sick. I wish that I could find him, tie him up, and let everyone in the herp community kick him right in the nutts. Then, and only then, would I drop his sorry on the police's steps

Old 11-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #18
herpkeeperpdx
I'm sorry for those of you that have had to deal with him and gotten sick animals out of it. You're right Angel that's not his account but rather someone that used to live with him. I don't know how to copy them when they're protected but I have a friend that tried to get screen shots.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
StrictlyExotics
To the OP,

I think the reason people are asking if you can backup what you are saying is because that could be anyone's snake room and not the person you state that it is.

On another note, whoever keeps their snake room like that definitely doesnt want much business, unless they are a taxidermy.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:45 AM   #20
herpkeeperpdx
I understand that now Strictly, I have no way of to prove it, other than my word as well as other people that have personally seen that room.

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!