Info *Kris Smalley : Disturbing photos - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #41
zzzdanz
Before this guy gets publicly hung,which he should if he knowingly let these animals suffer like that,it would be good to hear from him.For all we know he could have been hospitalized,in jail,w/e and there was nobody to care for these animals.

I am by no way shape or form coming to this guys defense.I'ld just like to hear how these animals came to live in these conditions.If in fact it is just plain old neglect,I'll supply the rope for the hanging.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #42
reptile garage
Oh my god, Thats is terrible. Im so sick to my stomach

Old 11-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #43
chrisdrake
That is the worst thing I've ever seen. Absolutely sickening. Words don't explain what I would like to see happen to that guy.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #44
oregonboas
He has been made aware of this thread.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #45
LauraB
Quote:
If in fact it is just plain old neglect,I'll supply the rope for the hanging.
Hanging's too quick. Let him sit in a stuffy glass box, in his own waste, desperate for a clean drink, a nice clean bath, a good meal and relief from his injuries/illness.
Let him feel the agony of neglect for awhile - just as any animal abuser should.

Wondering if this is the same Kristopher Smalley from Portland I found on MySpace.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #46
herpkeeperpdx
He has been made aware, and all he had to text me was thanks for the kind words, it's nice to know who his friends are. Don't text back. But has yet to defend himself because he knows hes in the wrong

Laura it is the same person.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:35 AM   #47
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkeeperpdx View Post
He has been made aware, and all he had to text me was thanks for the kind words, it's nice to know who his friends are. Don't text back. But has yet to defend himself because he knows hes in the wrong

Laura it is the same person.
Hes fortunate that "his friends" only just posted this on Fauna and didnt contact some govt agencies, PETA, HSUS, and tons of other organizations that would have made much more of an example of him than merely bringing his husbandry out in the open.

Had I been his friend, he might be living in an appropriate sized caging, among some other simple necessities that he disregarded when it came to his animals.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #48
herpkeeperpdx
I "was" a friend to him, years ago. Long before he decided to neglect his animals.

Old 11-23-2010, 01:31 AM   #49
kmrkvicka
most of us in the NW have heard of Kris Smalley at some point or another in the past few years. He seems to be your typical Craigslist flipper - he constantly has lists of snakes to sell, and is always looking for snakes to buy. I've been fortunate to have trusted my instincts from day one, and have never bought, traded, or sold an animal to this... um... "person."

I had noticed that in the past several months, his absence was noticeable, but I had hoped he'd simply gotten bored, and moved on to a new "fad" - something that didn't have anything to do with animal life. I guess I know why he didn't have anything to sell....

Absolutely disgusting....

Jackie, I DO have all those screenshots I told you'd I'd take. They are saved and I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon.

Those of you that are still doubting that Kris is responsible for this disgusting excuse of a snake room, and the poor animals that trusted him to care for them, I'm one more person that is telling you that I believe that Kris is to blame.

Old 11-23-2010, 01:35 AM   #50
herpkeeperpdx
Thanks a lot Katie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!