Info *Kris Smalley : Disturbing photos - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #61
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkeeperpdx View Post
Not defensive, I just know a lot of people probably are on the fence about this one so when I read the "accusation" thing it's like woah I know what's going on and not accusing anyone because I know what's happened and happening.
Anyways, maybe he'll come forth, maybe not.
*sigh* That is still an accusation, but I suppose that arguing semantics with you is getting off topic.

When exactly did you see the room and the dead animals? Why did you not contact animal control? Just curious.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:27 AM   #62
herpkeeperpdx
Roughly a month ago. I didn't inspect his room. I saw it was a disaster as is his whole house, I saw one dead snake at the time that he said was sick. I never contacted animal control because I don't feel I had enough for them to do anything with.

The ex house-mate did say she filed a report, unsure if she actually did or not though. She's the one with a lot of information and the actual photos. Of course having lived there as well. Unfortunately she still has yet to come speak, I emailed asking if she would. We'll see I suppose.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:35 AM   #63
Abish
To clarify, you are saying you yourself witnessed dead animals in cages with live animals, and animals with serious infections living in their own feces, and you felt you did not have enough for animal control to do anything with? I would be correct in assuming that that is what you mean when you say you know all of the accusations are true?

Of course the people living in the house bear the brunt of the heinous mess of suffering there, but how could you see that and not do anything at all except post it on the internet a month later?

Old 11-23-2010, 03:41 AM   #64
herpkeeperpdx
I said I did not inspect the room and that I saw 1 dead animal. I never said it was with a live one either. Never saw infections because I didn't go looking.

Honestly I've had my own personal things going on to deal with and those took priority.
I never knew it was that bad as I didn't live there nor go searching. I saw one dead snake, nothing else but a messy house at the time.

I posted this a month later because the ex just emailed me the photos and it was still something in the back of my mind. I had nothing to go on but my word and apparently that's all it is now anyways.

Like I said in the beginning I just wanted to post this and make people aware. I really have nothing more to add to it. I'd like for the ex to come speak(again I've asked) and for Kris to say something.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:42 AM   #65
herpkeeperpdx
I'm done with this for the evening. Maybe by tomorrow someone will come forth.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:52 AM   #66
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpkeeperpdx View Post
I said I did not inspect the room and that I saw 1 dead animal. I never said it was with a live one either. Never saw infections because I didn't go looking.

Honestly I've had my own personal things going on to deal with and those took priority.
I never knew it was that bad as I didn't live there nor go searching. I saw one dead snake, nothing else but a messy house at the time.

I posted this a month later because the ex just emailed me the photos and it was still something in the back of my mind. I had nothing to go on but my word and apparently that's all it is now anyways.

Like I said in the beginning I just wanted to post this and make people aware. I really have nothing more to add to it. I'd like for the ex to come speak(again I've asked) and for Kris to say something.
So you no longer say that you have first hand knowledge of everything the housemate has accused him of? Just trying to keep track. You were pretty sure you had personally witnessed it all a few posts ago.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:07 AM   #67
crotalusadamanteus
Short of being hospitalized or jailed, nothing else could be seen as an excuse IMO. That's MONTHS of build up in there. I can't believe someone would just add water to those bowls and not clean the feces off of them. That's sickening.

And to hell with these "house mates". Drop a name, and maybe they'll come and tell there side. Threaten the owner of these animals with action if he don't show his sorry face too. I want to hear what he has to say, what his mind could deem as an excuse.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:32 AM   #68
Focal
Wow, name added to "the list."

Old 11-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #69
reticguy76
i agree with richard, at some point and in some situations, names have to be exposed. this isnt a broken night stand or horribly ripped up carpeting, these are animals that are being intentionally neglected. while i admire peoples dedication to confidentiality and honoring peoples private life, animals are/were at stake, you owe it to the animals (or whats left of them) as well as potential future dealings with this loser (and others like him), to list names of people that can vouch for all this. then it usually forces them to come on here and give their views and truths (hopefully)

Old 11-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #70
annmikeal
It says on the flickr page that the animals have either died or been rescued, so does he even still have the animals??? Plus, what is wrong with the roommate that you just live there and know there are animals dying in the other room? Plus, come on... we all know there was a smell... Im just saying

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!