Good Guy Luke Stevens - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
Rhacoboy
Luke Stevens

Just received my adult female U. Henkeli from Luke. She's one of the nicest henks I've ever seen. Every aspect of the transaction was perfect. If you're looking for quality henkeli, Luke is your guy!

Old 04-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
EloquentIdiot
I agree wholeheartedly, Luke is the man for U. henkeli. I purchased 1.1 stunning animals from him and he was informative, patient, and accommodating throughout the process. As a first time Uroplatus owner I wanted my setup to be as close to perfect as possible and he answered all my questions through multiple back and forth emails . The animals arrived in impeccable condition and Luke followed up to see that they were settling in after a week or so. I was more than satisfied with every aspect of the sale. Good guy!

Old 09-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #3
AppEcto
I can echo the previous statements. My experience with Luke was flawless and his animals are phenomenal-buy with confidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!