Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2003, 09:09 PM   #281
HerpVenue
WOW.
I was out of this thread until this came up.

"Angie" says she can't give Neil's old alarm codes because
Quote:
Neil, I am sorry to say that I will not and can not answer that. I had that wrote down in my purse.
But guess what?
Tom called "The real Angie and got the old alarm codes. He then contacted Neil to verify it. And Neil did.

So it looks like the "Angie" in this thread that is implicating Tom in the robberies, is telling a lie.

Hey Dave, I mean Angie
you still have not answered my question directly.
I asked who set up your AOL account. You say the boyfriend of your friend.

Is your friend Nicky?
and is the Boyfirend Dave?

Nevermind don't answer that. Take the fifth.
You might implicate yourself.

A guy comes on and talks Trash about Tom.
A couple other people talk Trash about tom.
"Angie" comes on to say that Tom is a hacker and he was talking trash about himself.
Dave says something to the same effect.
"Angie" implicates Tom in the Robberies.
Dave finds God and is set free from his sins and have found forgiveness.
Dave then opens up a store that is in direct competition to Tom's.
We still have this "Angie" talking trash about Tom.
We still have this "Angie" talking good about Dave.

I was given information that Dave set up Angie's AOL account.
I was given information that Angie (The Real One) was able to verify Neil's old alarm codes.

Things that make you go hhhhmmmm.

Old 02-20-2003, 05:09 AM   #282
Clownfishy
sorry been away for a while doing research....

It's strange, Dave is usually quick to respond... I wonder why he hasn't said anything?

Angela was responding pretty often as well, why isn't she saying anything?

Sorry to post on this thread again... it probably should be closed.

Old 02-26-2003, 12:47 AM   #283
fancypet
amazon and snake pit

Quote:
DELETED - violation of FULL NAME rule

Old 10-04-2003, 05:57 PM   #284
ReptileZ
Weird

WOW.. Needful things 2 here. When will stephen king get the script written? Boy, I can't wait. But of course, to gain more interest in the people, those petshops will have to have birds and dogs too (to peak the interest of the audience)....

All joking aside, after reading ALL of this, I believe this post was about Angela selling a sick burmese python to someone at a show. She told that person she was the owner of the company. We later find out that she was the manager of the shop, but she denied selling a burmese python at the reptile show.

Ok, we'll pause here for a second! As a manager, even if not an owner, she should have been given authority to handle any refunds or exchanges. This isn't a snake that was taken home, frozen for 2 weeks, got an RI, and then died. It died over night, probably within 12-14 hours of getting it home.

OK, moving on...... Both dave's and angela's posts bother me. With Dave, I can't really point a finger at it - just guessing that he's written so many posts and confused himself (And now i'm a little confused by it too lol).

With Angela, she's incriminating herself, in more than one post. It's of my opinion that this isn't the real Angela at all, that it's someone closed to both of the shops and people who run them. He or she knows too much to just be someone playing a joke.

It's very possible that someone is trying to throw blame away from themselves for the robberies. This is a situation where you never know who's who that is posting, and one of the reasons is that it's not hard at all to get 10 different IP addresses and/or email addresses. There are libraries, freenets, different access numbers for the same ISP services, which would show up on a traceroute as a different city or state, work or college IP addresses, friend's computers, and it's not impossible that someone would be paying for 2 or 3 different internet providers for whatever reason.

So, are there any updates? Any arrests yet? I know this particular thread is like a year old or more, but I haven't been on here in a few years and couldn't resist lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!