Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2002, 12:22 PM   #31
Shelly Tanner
Neil, I think that some people owe you a apology. It is now plan to see that you were a victim

To everyone else, It is plain to see that we are beating a dead horse here, Niether Angela Coker, Amazon reptiles or the real Tom Frost (for that matter not even the fake one) has bothered to come on here to defend themselves against the serious charges leveled against them. To me that speaks volumes to them knowing that they were wrong.

Old 10-13-2002, 12:50 PM   #32
josie arnold
well now that i know how angie feels about me it has me thinking about what happened to my store 2 weeks ago...i have not made this public because i wanted to see what the fire marshal came up with...well here is what happen to my store 2 weeks ago. it was after midnight on tuesday i got a call from my alarm company that my alarm was going off and when police got there they had found that someone had thrown 6 bottles filled with gas and bolts with towels in the top of the bottles...they tried to burn my place down but it back fired on them....the fire marshall got finger prints off the lighter they dropped and foot prints that they followed to where they had parked their truck so they also got tire prints and the person was wearing boots....when they threw the home made coctails the gas went all over them and i was questioned by the fire marshall asking if i had any enemies and i said not that i knew of.....but now i will tell him of this thread so he can check what is being said about me from angie....thank god my animals did not get hurt but this is a low life to try to kill all these animals and to put me out of business and the fire marshall said i was the main target that nite....this can be proved.some tampa shops have been questioned already....if any one on here hears of any info plz let me know ty...

www.josiesexoticreptiles.com

Old 10-13-2002, 01:48 PM   #33
Neil Gubitz
Josey... obviously, you know that the Fire Marshall was here asking me questions, but.... I think they let me slide because I still had an unopened bag of marshmallows and no burn marks on my body! lmao

Are you telling me that even with fingerprints, bootprints, and tire tracks.... they still haven't figured out who did this??

Wouldn't it be funny if that's why Angie cut all her hair off (to about 1/4" long) and dyed it bright red, because she burnt it??? lmao
....Neil

Old 10-13-2002, 01:54 PM   #34
T. Granger
With everything that we "NOW" know about Angela and the way that she turns on people she calls her "friends". That she has no idea how to run a store. Why would anyone continue to give Amazon Reptiles money when there are several "GOOD" stores near-by? Now I am asking this and please correct me if I am mistaken, Is not Tom Frost and or Amazon Reptiles responsable for the store managers/ Angela's actions while she is working for the store ie. shows, store sales phone calls while she is on the clock and lies she tells while on the clock? I read Josies post and she seems to be telling Tom fire her or I see her  in court, but would you noot have to sue Tom Frost and Amazon reptiles?

Josie, I am truely sorry for the news you shared with us, I hope that they catch them. Now I will have to play the devil's avocate here for a moment, Is Angela capable of doing that just to bring in more buisness? I do think that both you and Neil may want to order more stock I think your stores are going to be getting more customers real soon due to what Angela has done to Amazon's reputation in the Tampa area. Aperson would have to be a fool to go there and exspect a fair deal.

Neil, are you sure that Angela is not still on your payroll and is working as a spy for you and is out to close Amazon down?  lol, lol, lol, lol. I am joking !!!!!!

Old 10-13-2002, 02:20 PM   #35
josie arnold
yes tim if i take legal action against angie then it goes against the company she works for to.....no neil i have not heard anything back from the fire marshall yet but i will be calling him all day tomorrow till i get an answer....i want to know who is behind this and if i cant get the law to shut up angie then i will handle it my way.....you know me neil...well back to making cheese cakes and football lol

Old 10-13-2002, 04:27 PM   #36
T. Granger
Josie, From what Neil and you have said Tom will more than likely put Angela out on her behind (if he already has not done so) but if he for whatever (silly) reason plans on keeping her there, well then he deserves what he gets and you should sue him for every cent you can (that is if Angela has not cost him everything already).

Tom, word to the wise, when and if you can her, do it after hours have the police there to show her out and change the locks, alarm codes (if any, if you do not have one get it).

I hate to say these things but after all we may have found Tampa's bad apple. Every store owner that has been robbed may want to ban together and call the Detectives working your cases and have her home searched you may be surprised on what they find.

Think about it, Neil, hires her boom!!!! he is robbed 3 times and all look to be a inside job.

Neil, fires her and boom the day she leaves stuff in stolen from his shop and he has to have police go to her home.

Angela has it out for Josie and bang, she gets robbed a couple months ago.

2 weeks ago again someone trys to torch Josie's place and screws it up dumping gas on them self and guess what Ms Angela shaves her head down to 1/4" and dyes it a bright color. Anyone that has worked on a car will tell you that gasoline dumped on your hair will fade and fry it.

For some reason she does not like Herp Hobbie shop, starts going there and bam!! he gets broken in to.

she lives not far from Peg's and it is robbed.

Neil, a question for you ,during the time that Angela worked there did you ever suspect her of or catch her taking money from you? Just something for Tom to think about.

This is all infomation that I gathered from threads on this board, Its all there in black and white.

Hats off to the webslave for giving us this truely AMAZING TOOL. IT IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION.

Angela Coker = The worst kind of bad guy

Neil, I will admit When I was reading the famous thread of you robbing your own store the idea that you did it more than crossed my mind but after all this about Angela came to light well sir, I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!   I hope that you can find it in your heart to accept my apology to you.

I would like to invite everyone to reread that thread and then read this one, I am sure you like me will see.

Old 10-13-2002, 04:57 PM   #37
Neil Gubitz
Tim.... I will absolutely accept your apology, as I would (almost) anybody's!

I NEVER suspected Angie of ANYTHING! If you read the "infamous" thread... all I ever did was stick up for Angie.... it wasn't until the DAY I found out that she was handing out business cards (for over a month) spam_proclaiming her as the NEW manager of Amazon, that things started clicking.... If I trust someone.... it's TOTAL trust! Until the point comes when they PROVE to me that they can't be trusted! Only one week earlier, Angie begged me to loan her $400 to buy a car.... I gave it to her, no questions asked! I never suspected her of anything until that day! I FIRED HER ON THE SPOT!! And kept her last paycheck as reimbursement for her car! I immediately called Jewell and asked her if she would like to work for (and with) me.... that was the BEST move I ever made!
Things always have a way of working themselves out, one way or another.... you've just got to be ready for the change....
...Neil

Old 10-13-2002, 09:27 PM   #38
Shelly Tanner
I started a poll to see what people think of Amazon Reptiles and Angela. I hope this poll shows Tom Frost that people well not stand for people like Angela.

Old 10-14-2002, 02:57 AM   #39
Seamus Haley
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will absolutely accept your apology, as I would (almost) anybody's!
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

::sighs::

I'm sorry I called you "Sir".

From now on, it's nothing but "Skippy", "Kiddo" and "Shorty"... although I think you legitimately have a few inches and &nbsp;several pounds on me... Assuming you aren't a radioactive ex-navy seal who's above the law and will be attending every show that occurs, even the ones that happen on the same day, three thousand miles apart. If you're one of them... Well, if you're one of them, you're probably ywelve years old and might run me over with your huffy... so I had still better be careful.

All kidding aside, the ability to forgive an individual who there was a problem with of any nature is one of the greatest personal attributes an individual can have, especially when running a buisness... There are certainly actions that are unforgivable... but when you start to get juvenile and petty over something minor, that's when your reputation goes &nbsp;down the crapper...

Not the case with Neil of course... But something to keep in mind when responding to posts where a mistake has been made.

Old 10-14-2002, 02:17 PM   #40
Shelly Tanner
Just to update everyone: As of yet I have received nothing from the real Tom Frost or Angela trying to Fix or justify their actions towards me.

If I were Tom Frost I would at least make a effort to correct this, But His actions show that this is normal buisness practice for Amazon Reptiles. I am sure that selling ill reptiles, lying and cheating people is something that do daily and that Angela and Tom are waiting for this to blow over It surely seems that he (Tom Frost) plans on doing nothing.But that is O.K. Tom and Angela if your busness is so bad that you need to scam $50 from a person, well you are welcome to it.

If(?) I get anything in writing for them I will post it. I know Angela has my number but Tom, Don't call it post whatever you have to say,I want it in writing. Maybe it will be something that Josie and Neil can use in court.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!