Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2002, 02:19 PM   #41
Shelly Tanner
Oh, one more thing. I would like for everyone to vote in the poll about this, it is in the general discssion board. You don't have to post anything only vote.

Old 10-14-2002, 08:41 PM   #42
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Well THIS was certainly a rather interesting read.  How on earth did I miss it?  OH yeah, I know how... but I won't go into that.

This has definitely shown the true side of Angie in my opinion and also has put a new(at least for me)spin on the Tampa situation.  

To quote Dr. Spock, "Fascinating."

Old 10-14-2002, 09:16 PM   #43
MarcAntony
That's Mr. Spock! Dr. Spock said, "Don't spank your kids".
LOL!!!

Old 10-15-2002, 11:05 AM   #44
Shelly Tanner
Still nothing from Mr. frost or Angela via e-mail, I was wondering if anyone else that knows them has heard from them, Namely Neil and Josie? I am begging all the people in Tampa Bay and else where to please do not just forget the type of people that are incharge of Amazon, DO NOT LET THIS BLOW OVER. Lets show the bad apples that the pet industry buyers and sellers alike will not stand for their type of people. We as a whole have the power to make them treat people right by hitting them where it counts, in the wallet!!!!

How you might ask, simple stop going into the store,don't buy from them on the internet and by speading the word. If someone ask you about a good shop to buy from send them somewhere else, tell them about this thread and about Angela's follow-up customer service. If this is done soon they will start doing good buisness or they will close theirs for good. Wholesellers, look at it this way, if you sell Amazon animals and they die do to the care they get at Amazon when the customer returns it Angela is going to say she got it from you and it was your fault not hers that it died and then your name get slammed and buyers do you want to buy a reptile for youself or your child only to have it die within 12 hours, no you don't there is Neil's and Josie's close by so go there Im sure that you will be much happier with the customer dare before and after the sale. Do you want to buy from a store where the employees lie and the owner is ok with it,I don't think so.

Old 10-15-2002, 02:10 PM   #45
Neil Gubitz
Shelly, I haven't heard word one from anybody affiliated with that "store"! I can GUARANTEE YOU, however, that there ARE people that go into Amazon that read the BOI, and they have probably printed every page and have shown it to them! Which makes this even MORE deplorable! They are probably going under the impression that if they stay silent, this will all just fade away.... FAT CHANCE!
I think their favorite motto is.... "If at first you don't succeed.... try, try a GUN!
....Neil

Old 10-15-2002, 02:35 PM   #46
Shelly Tanner
My point exactly Neil, They (Amazon) have taken a bad situation and made it worse for themselves. They know its here so you know that they have read it time and time again but have refused to respond in any manner. If people are taking in copies of this thread to Amazon I hope that they are puting it on the counter and saying " THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER COME BACK". If they are showing the print-out and still dealing with Angela then they should just give Amazon all their money now and take home some empty retiles bags, Because in a weeks time that is all that customer will have to show for the deal, Oh well they will have a dead body to deal with. Speaking of Angela, does she still have a job there? For all we know Tom may have done the right thing. I find something funny, why has there been no one post a positive thing about Amazon and or Angela? I will ask everyone to keep speading the word on Amazon and that wholesellers stop selling them Animals because together we can show Mr. Frost what gets done that he needs to do the right thing and unload his garbage.

Old 10-16-2002, 09:56 AM   #47
T. Granger
When well you people get a clue? Angela or Tom could not care less what is posted here or about any little internet poll they know that this will blow over soon and it is back to buisness as usual. I hate to be the one to say it but people do tend to forget and they will forget that Angela scammed a lady out of her $50 or that she stole from Neil and that maybe she was the one that tried to burn down Josie's place. People do forget and with that comes forgivness it will all get swept under the rug and its gone. I am dure that Angela and Tom read this stuff but if they cared they would have posted something by now but they don't care what we think. How many people live in the Tampa Bay area? 1.5 million, 2 million and how many of those people have reptiles a quarter now take that number and subtract the number of people that read this site,so after you get done with adding , subtracting and long division will toss a number of 100,000 people that have no idea about Angela's scamming (I'm sure the numbers are high but you get the idea). Now out of that 100,000 people how many of them are going to go into Amazon and buy something this year? We will say 10,000 so now take those 10,000 and figure that they will spend at least $10 each time they go in so we are looking at a gross profit of $100,000.00 (again the numbers may be high). So if you really want to show Amazon's true colors you have to get the word to those unknowing 10,000 people. Then you will show Tom and Angela the power of the people until then they won't give a hoot about what is on this board or the people that post on it. Oh I am sure that they may want to find out who the people are posting bad things but only to threaten them with legal action or some crap like that but that is commom practice in cases like this one. W

Old 10-16-2002, 02:15 PM   #48
Dennis Gulla
I hate to say it, but I have to agree with Tim. Not so much as with the numbers, but the fact that they are hoping that this will blow over and that everyone will just forget about it. Their lack of response speaks volumes! I would have to also agree that they are well aware of this site and what has been said. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I find it interesting that Dave Lawson has had nothing to add to this thread. Normally, if something happens involving one of the herp stores in Tampa, Dave has all of the facts and has broken bread with everyone involved before it's even made public. Is Dave still supplying Amazon with a high percentage of their herps like he was when they opened? Rest assured, Amazon has heard what's been said!

Dennis Gulla

Old 10-16-2002, 03:36 PM   #49
Neil Gubitz
Very interesting observation, Dennis!
....Neil

Old 10-16-2002, 03:43 PM   #50
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Again, to quote Mr./Dr. Spock, "Fascinating."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!