Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #41
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturtles954 View Post
hello everyone i am the bad guy huh? well just so u knw i dont have alligator snapping turtles i was gnna buy and sell them so i put a ad up to see if they will sell they didnt so i didnt buy them i have no illegal turtles i have a permit for my red eared sliders so go ahead and report nothing going happen cuz i am not doing nothing wrong so bottom line is nothing going i am going keep buying legal turtles and go on with my life and dont harass ppl online like all u guys bye
You put an ad up to sell animals you do not have in order to see if they would sell which would be illegal if you had and sold them?

What?

When you apologized for holding the alligator snappers by their tails, how did you hold what you just claimed not to have by the tail? Why would you have apologized for it?

What?

Old 08-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #42
laterob
Yeah, you wanted $2000 for a pair if 8-year olds you don't have. If they aren't yours, you are the worst fence in history.

Old 08-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #43
flavomarginata
What forum is proper to discuss the merits of "turtle-flipping?"

Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #44
jasonturtles954
listen u guys cant keeping typing away i am doing everything LEGAL either u like it or not i have all LEGAL and other turtles i have the permits for SO EVERYTHING I DONE IS LEGAL EITHER U LIKE IT OR NOT SO STOP TYPING AND PUT IN THOUGH YALLS HEAD THAT NOTHING GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME DUM FUCKS MY DAD IS A POLICE OFFICER DO U THINK HE WILL LET ME HAVE ILLEGAL TURTLES AND IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL HE WILL GET RID OF IT THANKS

Old 08-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #45
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
listen u guys cant keeping typing away i am doing everything LEGAL either u like it or not i have all LEGAL and other turtles i have the permits for SO EVERYTHING I DONE IS LEGAL EITHER U LIKE IT OR NOT SO STOP TYPING AND PUT IN THOUGH YALLS HEAD THAT NOTHING GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME DUM FUCKS MY DAD IS A POLICE OFFICER DO U THINK HE WILL LET ME HAVE ILLEGAL TURTLES AND IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL HE WILL GET RID OF IT THANKS
I can keep typing. I am typing right now.

Regardless of your claim of permit possession, attempting to sell two alligator snapping turtles in your state of residence is not legal. The best you could have is express authorization to possess two animals, but you would still not be able to legally sell them.

I am not interested in the occupation any of your fathers might currently be employed in. It has no bearing on the ads you have posted. Being the son of an LEO, or claiming to be one, does not render you incapable of committing an illegal act.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #46
flavomarginata
Well, there it is... Move along folks, nothing to see here! Apparently I was mistaken. Carry on, Jason. Thanks for sharing your intentions!

Old 08-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #47
Skinker
Quote:
MY DAD IS A POLICE OFFICER DO U THINK HE WILL LET ME HAVE ILLEGAL TURTLES AND IF I WAS DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL HE WILL GET RID OF IT THANKS
You could have your dad talk to a wildlife officer and see what they say. I'm pretty sure wildlife officers go through additional training after the academy, they could know something your dad does not.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:02 AM   #48
treeboa
Quote:
hello everyone i am the bad guy huh? well just so u knw i dont have alligator snapping turtles i was gnna buy and sell them so i put a ad up to see if they will sell they didnt so i didnt buy them i have no illegal turtles i have a permit for my red eared sliders so go ahead and report nothing going happen cuz i am not doing nothing wrong so bottom line is nothing going i am going keep buying legal turtles and go on with my life and dont harass ppl online like all u guys bye
This is weak. You said you had a pair and had a picture of them. You're just a liar. And the language in the second post will get you in trouble, just so you know.

As for the OP and the start of this thread. I stand by my view that this shouldn't have been started without more information. If every ad someone didn't like was speculated on, then posted on this forum would be cluttered with BS. You could have contacted him first and found out his intentions. You just happened to be right in this case. Gloat all you want, someone has to hit thee lottery though.

Old 08-28-2013, 08:15 AM   #49
treeboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Nope Michigan allows commercial collection of certain turtles and snappers with properl icenses.
Actually just snappers. I wasn't aware of this even. Most other reptiles can be collected only in small numbers with a fishing license for personal use. The DNRs website is hopelessly difficult to navigate.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #50
flavomarginata
1. not gloating... perhaps I posted in wrong area? I will know better next time! But... where there is smoke, there is fire!

2. OMG, Jeff Pfieffer... will you please stop making this about me? If you have something more to say about me, please send me a PM. And, because you always have to get the last word.. fire away!

Ray Austin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!