Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2013, 02:25 AM   #61
treeboa
Listen Jay, You been explained the laws it seems. You could have looked them up yourself, if you didn't know. It took me all of about 2 seconds to find Florida's laws on commercial breeding, collecting, keeping wc as pets etc. Don't do things contrary to the law, especially if you're not even going to take care of them. There are other ways to make money. Even if I did condone breaking the law (I DON'T THOUGH) the way your going about it, you were going to get caught quickly even if these guys didn't call you out. Do us all a favor and disappear!

Old 08-29-2013, 08:24 AM   #62
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
Here's the deal with this guy...he's a kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonturtles954 View Post
all u ppl are harassing a kid
I guess I'm old enough to consider 23 "a kid"...but I don't know too many 23 yr olds that call themselves that. Or did you use false information when you registered, Jason?

Old 08-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #63
justatwinturbo
I thought he said he was 16, on one of the forums. I'll take a look, and see if I can find that. The guy likes to put a lot of false I formation. On one forum he has himself listed as a female, with the username 'Jasoncop'.

Old 08-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #64
justatwinturbo
A little more information was presented to me by a mod on one of the turtle forums. Jason was banned for catching turtles, and posting them in the ID forums so that he knew what kind of turtles he was posting on Craigslist. I also have a link to his plenty of fish account, if anyone would like to see it before he closes it, PM me

Old 08-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #65
hhmoore
Quote:
A little more information was presented to me by a mod on one of the turtle forums.
Please identify the mod, in accordance with BOI rules (falls under anonymous third party quotation).

Old 08-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #66
justatwinturbo
Sorry, timdog on turtleforum.com. Jason goes by the username jasoncop22 on several forums...here is his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/jasoncop2281?feature=watch

Old 08-29-2013, 05:26 PM   #67
justatwinturbo
here is a link to one of his craigslist ads....there are many of them, as far back as june. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pet/4030109941.html

Old 08-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #68
Kida
Ugh

Quote:
here is a link to one of his craigslist ads....there are many of them, as far back as june. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pet/4030109941.html
Oh look, now he's selling red ear sliders. Which are illegal here. I can't help but roll my eyes at this "kid". Though if he really is 23, he's only 3 years younger than me. Perhaps he will stop compaining we are all picking on him now? I honestly don't understand people like him. Anyone report that ad to FWC yet? I flagged it, but will forward it to FWC if no one has yet...

Old 08-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #69
justatwinturbo
i have reported him 3 times, for 3 different things. If you report him again..i just got his address from his dad. PM me for the address. he lists himself as 20 on his dating websites, but in the description says hes 19. He lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with his dad, his dad seems to want to get rid of them all.

Old 08-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #70
justatwinturbo
I have Jason's, and his father's phone number. I'm not sure if this is all ok to post here publicly, including his address...but I will if mods give me the ok

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!