Bad Guy Andrew Schnell - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2014, 07:51 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritzer View Post

Hope this helps somebody avoid the same financial blow I've received right at the holidays.

Quote:
Harald, I agreed to not get into posting text messages and keep the drama to a minimum as long as we have this resolved by the end of the week as agreed. The thread did generate the response and we are getting things worked out. thx - mike

Your first post seems to be made as a service to the community. The second on the other hand seems as if the BOI post was made for your benefit only, and that as long as you get what you want, further details will not be forthcoming?

Old 12-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #12
aschnell
Posted the screenshots as attachments. Hopefully this helps answer some questions. Mike & I are in the process of working things out as we speak.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2014, 08:42 PM   #13
Spritzer
Lucille, the post was intended as a heads-up for anyone else in my situation with the seller. If the seller stepped forward and is attempting to resolve the matter now I don't see the point in providing the entire text thread. I could be wrong but I thought the purpose of this part of the forum is to alert others and/or have the matter resolved. If you have a burning desire to see the text thread I can send it to you. thx - mike

Old 12-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #14
Spritzer
I guess I should be clear in my response and say that I thought one of the purposes of having this part of the forum was to hopefully resolve matters and keep others from running into similar circumstances if possible. thx

Old 12-08-2014, 07:24 AM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille, the post was intended as a heads-up for anyone else in my situation with the seller.
I'm still trying to figure out what situation that is.

Quote:
This is Mike Annunziato over at Abros Reptiles hoping to save people some time and money when dealing with Andrew Schnell. I have worked with him before and vetted him via Fauna and his rating history
You've done biz with him before and have not mentioned problems, and all of a sudden there was enough of a problem so that you posted a warning

Quote:
Hope this helps somebody avoid the same financial blow I've received right at the holidays.
I guess since there are no particulars, subsequent possible buyers just need to be careful

Old 12-08-2014, 08:19 AM   #16
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
Takes me a few minutes to send a fund via PayPal.
This is why you don't spend pay pal money received by a customer until the shipping is done and buyer is happy!! Very simple thing to do.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:51 AM   #17
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what situation that is.

You've done biz with him before and have not mentioned problems, and all of a sudden there was enough of a problem so that you posted a warning

I guess since there are no particulars, subsequent possible buyers just need to be careful
Lucille, I'm not sure what the confusion is. The OP plainly stated that he sent funds (in two payments, a week apart, totaling $425). The last payment was made approx 2.5 weeks before the start of this thread. The seller didn't ship when expected, and he didn't send the agreed upon refund on the promised date. The seller has responded - not denying the OP's claims - and they've apparently reached an agreement on how this will be handled.
What more in the way of particulars is needed?

Old 12-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #18
Lucille
For the parties involved, it is a done deal. For others looking to do business, I can see how they would hesitate, not knowing exactly why the original deal was not completed; and whether whatever it was might be a problem with future deals.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:37 AM   #19
ElexisC
Am I the only one that caught that the OP said the guy said he lost his job and from what I understand in a few days then told the OP he was at work and would send the funds as soon as he got home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #20
aschnell
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Am I the only one that caught that the OP said the guy said he lost his job and from what I understand in a few days then told the OP he was at work and would send the funds as soon as he got home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was laid off from my previous job at WheelSport INC and got a new job a week later with UPS here in Spokane. Good catch though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!