Bad Guy Andrew Schnell - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:26 AM   #81
leftycrane
Im glad he can get the stuff out to you that you ordered, as a friend most likely, and even was kind enough to give you extras...which is interesting considering he cant even get other peoples original deals to them yet he was able to send you more than what you ordered. Hopefully this is the start of him making amends for everyone else too.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #82
Talkenlate04
Friends no. I have sold to him before, he has sold to me before, but thats it. The purpose of my post was to show I think he is trying to get things straightened out. (or I hope he is I should say) I am not saying don't be mad or feel wronged, and asking to wait a bit longer is just salt on the whole situation I know. But if he's given a bit more time maybe he does square it all away.

Ive been told Im an optimist to a fault. =)

Old 02-21-2015, 05:11 PM   #83
Casey Lazik
BEWARE!

On January 13, 2015, Andrew Schnell requested (by text) a photo of a female Enchi Clown he said he was very interested in buying. He wanted me to place the snake on a $20 bill and text him the photo. It was a peculiar request but I went ahead and sent the photo. He explained he wanted to see the snake for size comparison.

Today, I heard from a friend in the business that Andrew Schnell had offered to sell him this ball python as his own. Andrew used the photos I sent of a ball python he DOES NOT own or have permission to sell!

I usually don't like to get involved in forums but I think it is necessary to say that I have absolutely no connection with Andrew Schnell.

Old 02-21-2015, 05:18 PM   #84
KandE_Geckos
Casey Lazik

That's the Enchi Clown female he "sold" me 😕 ... Really was a nice snake, sorry your collection was brought into this. Thankfully PayPal has helped, still stings though.

Old 02-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #85
Casey Lazik
You too??? Unbelievable!

Old 02-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #86
pakinjak
Casey, can you share the picture here? It might help others know f they've been offered the same animal, and while I can't imagine Andrew would use that same picture again, making it public should ensure he doesn't.

Old 02-21-2015, 06:25 PM   #87
KandE_Geckos
Photo in Casey's post...

Old 02-21-2015, 06:43 PM   #88
Pasodama
It hasn't really been all that long, yet, but ... since his posting, on the 8th, has Andrew made contact with anyone, who he has wronged & who have not gotten their money back, to set up a plan of action for repayment?

Old 02-21-2015, 06:49 PM   #89
juliasara
So after all the apologies and Andrew swearing this would never happen again and he swearing his actions were driven by despiration not greed, he goes and tries to sell a bunch of people the same snake that he doesn't even own? Actions speak louder then words Andrew! And your actions show you don't care about anyone except yourself. i don't know his situation at all but from what I've seen here and on Facebook he's acting like an addict. I'm not saying he is and I have no idea if he is, just so someone doesn't take that the wrong way. I have a few friends and family members that were or are addicts and Andrews behavior matches theirs. I hope he can get his life turned around. If he's still doing the same illegal things that he swears he wouldn't I don't see him changing Unless he checks himself into intensive therapy. I just hope no one else falls for his scams!

Old 02-21-2015, 07:05 PM   #90
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
So after all the apologies and Andrew swearing this would never happen again and he swearing his actions were driven by despiration not greed, he goes and tries to sell a bunch of people the same snake that he doesn't even own?
If you look at the dates, and who has posted, earlier in thread, you will see that the only evidence we have, at this point in time, is that the "sales" occurred prior to Andrew's post on the 8th.

Casey, although you heard from your friend today, that Andrew attempted to sell that snake, to him, did your friend say when (date or time frame) that had occurred?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!