Nice Looking San Diego Gopher - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 07:56 PM   #1
DEWLAP 25
Thumbs up Nice Looking San Diego Gopher

How is it going? I have for sale a nice Albino San Diego Gopher for sale. eating fuzzies without a problem. I am selling him for $65.00 + shipping. I will ship Mon. after Christmas. If interested. If you have any other question feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Have a safe and great Christmas And a Happy New Year

www.tongues-n-tails.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2005, 12:42 AM   #2
Katayon
Albino Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEWLAP 25
How is it going? I have for sale a nice Albino San Diego Gopher for sale. eating fuzzies without a problem. I am selling him for $65.00 + shipping. I will ship Mon. after Christmas. If interested. If you have any other question feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks for looking,
Alan

Have a safe and great Christmas And a Happy New Year

www.tongues-n-tails.com
I am interested in purchasing an Albino Applegate Gopher. What exactly would the shipping to Utah cost with the price of the snake included? Thanks, Kat

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread