Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2016, 11:27 PM   #11
Insomniac101
She still has several ads up. I would love to have this boa, but won't deal with her after what she did to Robert.
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2016, 11:57 PM   #12
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Seib View Post
I responded to an ad for a high red Brazilian Rainbow Boa male yearling on Kingsnake.com for $300. I wanted to use PayPal or Visa, but she insisted on a personal check. I sent her the check and she cashed it on September 6, 2016. Weeks later she said the snake had been neglected while she was out of town and that it had a stuck shed. I requested a refund. She refused citing my "poor attitude." She stated that I "didn't deserve a refund." She never shipped the snake and cut off contact with me in the middle of October.

It is now December 4th. I have filed and Internet Crime Report, a U.S. postal mail fraud case, and Kingsnake.com has suspended her account.

She still has my money, and I am out $300.

Beware of Lisa Apramian.
Robert,
Very sorry to here you were ripped off!

I went to her website http://mysticmotions.com/ it's hard to believe someone would take the time to set up a website with all that's involved on her site, live in a house worth over a million dollars, (according to her address) and a supposed Doctor, and rip you off for $300. GO FIGURE!

Probably ALL BS, but the flip side of that coin is, Desperate people, do Desperate things....

Robert, hope ALL works out for you, and she pays you, what she took from you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-05-2016, 12:42 AM   #13
tlmoon
I thought it was interesting that this Lisa Apramian put in a text that she was a psychologist. Most real psychologists are more circumspect and don't feel the need to randomly brag about that in situations where it is completely irrelevant, so I did a little hunting around. She certainly seems to call herself "Dr. Lisa". (Check out that Spiral Awakenings website).

However, the California Board of Psychology shows that her license was surrendered 6/23/2004 due to having an inappropriate relationship with patients/inmates.

board website https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/d...or=d750621.0.2

The California Board of Psychology may be interested to know that she is passing herself of as "a psychologist". I'm not familiar with California's laws, but in most states it is not legal to identify yourself as a licensed practitioner if you are not indeed licensed.

I only mention this since it may illuminate her overall judgement and character. I wouldn't have gone looking at the Psychology board, but since she mentioned it, I did.

I'm sorry to hear that she's scamming people, or maybe playing a strange little game with people. I don't know if she's hoping to cash the checks, or whether she enjoys stringing people along. Kind of an odd scam, if that's what it is, since the would be buyers would necessarily be putting a stop payment on the check.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:00 AM   #14
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
I thought it was interesting that this Lisa Apramian put in a text that she was a psychologist. Most real psychologists are more circumspect and don't feel the need to randomly brag about that in situations where it is completely irrelevant, so I did a little hunting around. She certainly seems to call herself "Dr. Lisa". (Check out that Spiral Awakenings website).
Not only in a text, it's also in print on her website: http://mysticmotions.com/

"Classes and Workshops:
I have worked with snakes for 20 years. I am a psychologist, educators, researcher, writer, and expressive artist and ritualist. Snakes are my most important totem animal to my life."

Again, Good Luck Robert.......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-05-2016, 01:16 AM   #15
Insomniac101
While we're on the subject of this woman's thought process, here's more info from her website, where she describes some snakes that are/were in her collection.

Maybe I'm missing something, but her statement about modeling her life's journey after a snake, strikes me as a bit odd.

I love my snakes, but they have zero input in how I live my life.
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #16
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
She still has several ads up. I would love to have this boa, but won't deal with her after what she did to Robert.
Link, to this BOI, has been posted in a couple of her Ads.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:23 PM   #17
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Link, to this BOI, has been posted in a couple of her Ads. ...
I sent her a PM last night to advise her of this thread as well.

Old 12-05-2016, 12:36 PM   #18
Robert Seib
Lisa Apramian-mail fraud

Dear Kathy,

When I submitted the mail fraud case, I was notified by the postal service that they log and track cases of fraud at certain addresses. I urge you to make a mail fraud case so that there is a visible pattern. Thank you.

robert

Old 12-05-2016, 12:39 PM   #19
Lucille
Do you think this is the same Lisa Apramian?
Attached Images

Old 12-05-2016, 12:44 PM   #20
Lucille
Maybe someone could please make the picture larger and crop out all of the ads and stuff, I'm not very good at that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!