Mike Clark (serpentboy78)=BAD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2005, 12:36 AM   #11
serpentboy78
ok......

I meant an eye witness such as Ben that is very well known. meaning I dont know you, So Im supposed to trust you...? I wont go all the way back to the tarheel thing. That was a while back and Im not gonna spend all My time on here nitpicking at things like you do.. I had dealt with Mark I had a good experience..... Bottom line...... & as for you saying I have my friends come on here and post things about me. That is untrue.. Those are 2 ppl from 2 different sides of the us that have bought from me period. Not friends like you & David are...... Mike Clark

Old 01-18-2005, 12:37 AM   #12
DavidBeard
The reason I did not immediately give Mike my PayPal address is because I do not trust him, pure and simple. I don't know what his intentions are and his attitude was not what I'd call "cordial"....he will no doubt say that he "tried" to make it right, but I wouldn't "let him"..

Old 01-18-2005, 12:49 AM   #13
chaotic9
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
I meant an eye witness such as Ben that is very well known. meaning I dont know you, So Im supposed to trust you...?
What is there not to trust, mike? you got your statement, you got your report that the snake was dead, and you got your pics of the dead snake. i am a trustworthy individual, unlike you, LIAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentboy78
I wont go all the way back to the tarheel thing. That was a while back and Im not gonna spend all My time on here nitpicking at things like you do.. I had dealt with Mark I had a good experience.....
you had "A" deal, not many deals like you stated. that's your story and you're sticking with it. you can downplay your lying all you want. did you lie then, or are you lying now? you call it nitpicking, i call it negative exposure.

Bottom line...... & as for you saying I have my friends come on here and post things about me. That is untrue.. Those are 2 ppl from 2 different sides of the us that have bought from me period. Not friends like you & David are...... Mike Clark[/quote]

that may very well be the case, and i'm not going to say you deliberately got in contact with them to post on your behalf...well, at least with kelly you didnt. you did in fact contact michelle jolie to post for you at one time...she even thanked you for having her post here.

as i said before mike...you can have lots of good guy posts and that makes you look good. but this 1 bad guy posts makes you look really bad.

and i just noticed you're trying to get david to threaten you or something on aim so you can post it here. and you asked him for his paypal add, but refused to tell him why, and then stated that was his 1 chance. you have his home address, sparky. why dont you send him a money order for what you owe him. i wouldnt give someone of your character my paypal address either. if you would cheat someone ouf of $100 or less, who knows what you'd be capable of doing with semi-access to a bank account.

nice try, though. how pathetic.

Old 01-18-2005, 12:54 AM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
And to think you criticized me for not having a transport permit, yet you have shipped a VENOMOUS SNAKE VIA THE USPS!!!! An old saying about people in glass houses somes to mind....

This is a very serious allocation. What situation is this?

Old 01-18-2005, 12:57 AM   #15
DavidBeard
All the information you need is in this thread, Dennis:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=serpentboy78

Mike Clark clearly admits to shipping a venomous snake (a coral snake in this case) via the USPS.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:04 AM   #16
Dennis Hultman
I need a spell checker or more coffee.

Allegation

Probably both

Old 01-18-2005, 01:26 AM   #17
Chaos Dragon
man i have been following this and the origional thread and its truely pitiful. Mike man you have seriously messed up your reputation as a seller cause of this. Your ego has caused you more damage than was ever done to the kingsnake. You had multiple occasions and multiple requests, not only from david but others that posted on the threads mostly outside observers, to make ammends. yet you have not. your ego has kept you firmly planted as you"stood your ground" and as a result you have not gotten a bad guy report on you. What was the point of it all. im still at a loss as to why you have been so adimate to stand your ground, even tho david has jumped through all your picture "hoops" then you go and basically trash a witness to the snakes condition because he is not someone known. Well i dont believe that any of the "known keepers" that you would find acceptable are anywhere near david to be able to make a stop in and check out the snake themselves.

Its obvious you do not care. Its obivous you have no clue what it is to actually be a good seller, to know anything of doing what is right for your customers. Yes you may have some good reports previous but that, i believe, was because you were lucky and never had any problems. I wonder if this had happend to anyone else would you have acted the same way.

I will finish this with saying that i hope that this and the other thread helps to open the eyes of any would-be buyers, and detur them from making any purchaces from you. i know i wouldnt.

Joe Clark

Old 01-18-2005, 01:51 AM   #18
Gib
David...if he wants to make it right..(and I cant say I blame ya for not wantin to give him any info)..LOL have him paypal it to me....Ill be happy to let him try and scam me....LOL

Old 01-18-2005, 02:46 AM   #19
serpentboy78
Chaos Dragon

Quote:
What was the point of it all. im still at a loss as to why you have been so adimate to stand your ground
Chaos.... The reason that I am so adimate to stand my ground is because 1st of all the day he recived the king,I get an email saying that I sent him a sickly unhealthy on it's deathbed....lethargic bag of bones. Which it was not.The snake was very lively & active when it left my house. He said he was unhappy so I said send it back. He said I was getting nothing. He l8er st8ed that it was not even the same snake that I showed him a pic of. Told me I was lying again I said send it back... I told him while we were in the process of working out the trade that the pic I showed him was taken the day I put him down to cool,he said it looked fine and for me to ship, I told him it had been cooling for 90 days and did not hold all it's weight and he never changed his mind still said cool send him on.. Then says he made a mistake in is wording that he did not mean I sent him a completlely different snake, story kept flip flopin... He saw I made the thread asking me to send me back my snake not his... & got butt hurt that is rep would be at stake and sent me his snakes instead. As the thread went on most all agreed it was not in the condition he said it was ,but did say it looked thin and a few meals and he would prolly be fine. He decided to keep the snake & send me his,he never once mentioned any concern about shipping the king back,his concern was the $$$. So a few days later when all thought a happy ending came of this.The snake comes up dead. & he demanded I send him $150. With the way he talked in his emails and the mr. nice guy way he trys to talk on here I felt like I was being backed into a corner. I asked for my snake back instead i got his snakes. & now he wants payment when he should of sent my snake back to begin with,or even said "hey Mike I dont feel as though this snake will make it thru another shipping,if i ship I hold no liability if it dies" I would of said of course not... It would be all on me.... I would not of came on here bashing him for sending me back a doa like some of his friends have said. He gets is friends to come on to stoop and resort to name calling, him calling everyone that agrees with me an idiot or he gets again butt hurt. Im no scammer.... after all of this and me saying Im not gonna pay you I did aim him tonight and asked for his paypal addy,and he still wants to be hot headed.... about Gib's post... that is just lame I wont even respond to that nonsense.... bank scam or whatever... come on man... I feel as though if this happened to you,you would understand my position in the matter.... David looks like we both lost a lil something here dude. Pe@ce.. Mike Clark

Old 01-18-2005, 03:35 AM   #20
John316
David looks like we both lost a lil something here dude. Pe@ce.. Mike Clark

Yeah, David lost his snakes and you lost valuable customers and the respect of many of your peers.
I for one had no problem understanding Davids' statement that you sent the wrong snake. He simply was saying that the snake you sent a picture of was in considerably worse shape than what your pic showed.
You are playing the same games that so many others have used in the past when called out on your mistakes. I find it incredible that you would ruin your reputation/standing in this close knit community over such a small amount of money!
Enjoy your downward spiral, it's bound to end with quite a bang.
Cynthia
P.S. No, I don't know David

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!