Mike Clark (serpentboy78)=BAD GUY! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2005, 12:05 AM   #41
Xelda
Mike, I was thinking about buying your speckled kings that you've been posting ads for lately, but after following along with the other thread that YOU started, you just lost my business. Your attitude throughout this ordeal is not one of someone I'd ever want to purchase from.

Old 01-20-2005, 12:19 AM   #42
serpentboy78
Arrow that's ok.....

Xelda, they have been sold for 2 days now.... Thanx for your intrest though...
Pe@ce.... Mike Clark......

Old 01-20-2005, 01:21 AM   #43
chaotic9
mike, you just dont seem to get it, do you?

you're thinking way too small scale on this. you see it as "i've sold snakes since then" or "sorry, the snakes are already sold". I advise everybody that was considering to buy from you that reads this thread to post and say why they've decided against it. you'll rarely hear from the customers you lose before a deal ever hits the table.

Attention anyone reading this thread: If you were/are considering doing business with mike, and found this thread, and decide to buy from him, or not buy from him, please post here.

Old 01-20-2005, 06:33 AM   #44
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard
Well, I think the situation may have taken a step in the right direction....maybe. Mike and myself spoke via AIM a few minutes ago and here is what said:.
Is he going to send you money now then??

Old 01-20-2005, 07:42 AM   #45
DarksideBoas
Mike, nice website youve got there...

-So much for the "upcoming projects" section eh? Difficult to look to the future, when you can get the present under control.

Old 01-20-2005, 08:49 AM   #46
The BoidSmith
You are not a one-time seller after all

Quote:
Xelda, they have been sold for 2 days now.... Thanx for your intrest though...
Pe@ce.... Mike Clark......
Quote:
Mike, nice website youve got there...

-So much for the "upcoming projects" section eh? Difficult to look to the future, when you can get the present under control.
Mike,

By the way your were handling this whole situation I assumed your trade with David was a one-time deal. But from the quotes above now I understand you have plans for a future in this hobby/business. I encourage you to visit the threads of other people that have wronged individuals, and that also wore "concrete shoes". If you have trouble finding them or you don't know their names some "old-timers" here can give you a hand and point you to them.

Good luck, you might need it!

Old 01-20-2005, 12:25 PM   #47
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Is he going to send you money now then??
I'm not sure as of now. Mike said he needed to review the threads again and he would get back to me. I guess thats better than a flat out 'no' but I'm not holding my breath either.

Old 01-20-2005, 12:27 PM   #48
nicolai
i think he's coming around..

I think he is going to pay you just because he wants to do well in the reptile business and he realizes even one bad deal has a ripple affect on a persons business.

I will wait and see.

Old 01-20-2005, 03:55 PM   #49
Dan Scolaro
Mike Clark is a criminal, plain and simple

Sorry to hear about your loss in your deal with Mike Clark. Had your read and heeded any of the valuable information from his last post about me, I am confident that you would not be in this situation.

I am trying hard not being a hard case on Mike Clark, but after being contacted by several people he has ripped off with venomous snakes via UPS shipping, I’ve only come to realize and determine that this SERPENTBOY is nothing but a criminal mastermind. And personally, if any individual is going through hard times and has essentially nothing to show for themselves and are forced to get through life by resorting to committing minor illegal acts, then that is their business and good luck to them and I hope they get ahead of their debts one day, as long as they don’t hurt anyone in the process. But this Mike Clark is significantly different. Mike Clark willfully plans and predetermines his unlawful acts and purposely sets out to misrepresent and fraud customers. And what is worse is that Mike Clark sets out to entrap his customers into accepting venomous shipments of snakes, thus Mike Clark intentionally places his customers in a compromising position to be possibly convicted of a crime, whereas the customer who had no previous criminal record is now faced with being convicted of something that was not their willful act or part of an illegal act and the whole show was only Mike Clark’s sinister scheme which he planned weeks in advance. Additionally, Mike Clark has clearly proven to make a living off sick and dying creatures. Instead of seeking medical care for his creatures, Mike Clark would rather dump them on some unsuspecting customer and he could care less for the creature or the unsuspecting customer.

And I believe the only thing that makes me very angry at Mike Clark is not the money he robs people out of, not so much that he misrepresents his snakes, not the fraud he portrays, but Mike Clark’s ease and careless attitude and further willingness to utilize a sick or dying creature for financial profit. Now that pisses me off. And I am no radical animal rights advocate or anything like that, and if we need whales for heating oil in Iceland, I saw kill them, but in this day of age, how someone could willingly misrepresent and animal and deceive a customer and then place that sick creature in a box and sent it to some unsuspecting customer that does not have medication or an arrangement via a veterinarian is beyond forgiveness. Now many people do it in the business and if you deal with wholesalers, you have to expect it. But Mike Clark will tell you in a calm and convincing voice that its eating, fat and happy, long-term captive, so and so stock, hypo, unflawed, perfect, het, this and that, and you will get is a dead or sick snake that is puking or pooping water for your money or trade. Yea, he will send you something nice at first to get you as a customer, but once he has you, your going to get screwed sooner or later, perhaps sooner than you think. Mike Clark is not your typical lawbreaker or thief. Mike Clark has developed into an advanced criminal mind. And not only does Mike Clark care less if he stole your snakes or money in this deal, he would gladly utilize that dead mountain kingsnake to sell it to someone else 3 years from now and will freeze it for that sole purpose, so do not send it back to him. And Mike Clark actually takes the time out of his busy day for the primary purpose to seek-out dead or dying animals to obtain at a bargain so he can carry out his thievery and fraud. As sick as it may sound, Mike Clark is selfish and greedy to the extent to keep healthy animals for himself and will actually take the time to seek out sickened animals at bargain prices - only for the sole purpose to dump them on unsuspecting customers and rip them off. Mike Clark is warped and badly distorted into believing that if he himself receives a sick animal or his snakes get sick, that it is somehow fine or OK to send the sickened animal or dead animal to an unsuspecting customer without warning or bargain. And it means nothing to him and is meaningless to him that he utilized the life of a poor and defensive sick creature for financial profit instead of seeing medication or vet care for the ailed creature.

Mike Clark is only skilled at only a few things: deception, conning, dishonesty, lying, misrepresentation, entrapment, fraud, thievery, neglect, and harm to animals. Now there are plenty of reptile dealers that often send slightly sick or imperfect snakes, but there is a difference between them and Mike Clark. They usually give heed about the snake’s condition and offer a discount or trade. Mike Clark not only does it on purpose, this unstable kid derives his energy and stamina from robbing people out of their money or stealing from people. Mike Clark actually gets a "high" from ripping other people off and this post about him and all this negative threads about him only makes him feel more powerful and accomplished in his ways. As such, we are only feeding what he really wants in all these posts about him. Mike Clark does not care about reptiles. Mike Clark only cares about how he can prove to the world and his wife that he is a master conman who can fool anyone, including his wife and children.

Mike Clark also does not care if he sends deadly venomous snakes via UPS, and further openly admits to doing so on public forums and placing innocent people at risk of being killed, maimed, and/or harmed. If Mike Clark is brazen and stupid enough to go on a public forum and admit to the FBI, UPS, and our Department of Homeland Security and other authorities that he sends venomous snakes via UPS, does anyone actually believe or think they can convince or persuade Mike Clark to do the right thing in this situation with the mountain kingsnake? If you think so after reading so far into reading his ignorance of the matter in the previous threads, then please forgive me for saying this, but your perhaps you wasted your valuable time on him.

Several people have emailed and telephone me with numerous bad dealings with Mike Clark. Mostly venomous snake dealings. As in the similar situation he placed me, they purchased or traded for venomous snakes from him, and Mike Clark indicated that he would send them via an approved venomous carrier, and then Mike Clark intentionally misrepresented the shipping arrangements, and sent the venomous snakes via UPS. Which by the way, if anyone needs a clue, is all-apart of Mike Clark’s master plan to willfully entrap his customers to accept shipments of venomous snakes, and therefore his customer’s will be reluctant to report him to the proper authorities as it might or quite possibly implicate his customer. And in all instances, Mike Clark misrepresented his snakes, entrapped his customers, ripped them off, and left his customer with minimal recourse for assistance or relief without possibly implicating themselves. Remember, this Mike Clark is a master thief, not just your run of the mill lawbreaker.

Several of Mike Clark’s so called friends have telephoned me and told me that Mike Clark has voiced several times that he wants to open a reptile retail store one day. If there was any reason in the world to stop him, this is it. I mean, he sends some guy a sick mountain kingsnake and will not listen to reason. Much less, there are too many bleeding-hearts out there trying to open his eyes. Can you imagine this crook in charge of the lives of hundreds of creatures. It is scary to even think about it. And I am sure that if I met Mike Clark under different circumstances he might have impressed me with his bull crap about snakes. Just so happens that my first ever purchase of any reptile via shipping was from him. And I actually personally wish he could tell the difference from right and wrong or wish he did not loose so many brain cells and could determine the difference between white and black, but he knows no difference, he only knows his pockets and his false and blurred impression of himself. And there are millions of decent honest people out there who cannot afford a living in our economy, and they are “quasi” forced to resort to some sort of misrepresentation or fraud, or misdemeanor thievery to feed their children, however, Mike Clark is worse in that he is doing it at the expense of entrapping customers and on the lives of sick and dying creatures. And his ignorance to the creature’s health condition only compounds his insult to injury, and he only deserves a good kick in the ass for what he is doing to these defenseless creatures. And he will get it one day or the other. And he is doing much more. He is risking innocent people’s lives by sending venomous snakes via ground service. And Mike Clark does not convey or even think or believe that the act of sending a deadly snake via UPS is such a bad thing or significant illegal act as one of Mike Clark’s responses and answers to this crime was that “it was not so bad because he knows other people that do it.” So Mike Clark can laugh all he wants as long as its from a jail cell because its only a matter of time before he sends some innocent victim a coral snake or copperhead and that person is maimed or killed. Or what happens if something in the box is dead like in my circumstances and the UPS deliveryman opens the box, or the box is crushed open and someone is bitten and this entire mail order reptile business industry is shut down because of Mike Clark's thirst for a few bucks and attention. I happen to have worked hard to earn a leadership position for our country and have counseled many youths that have exhibited similar symptoms of confusion between right and wrong like Mike Clark, but Mike Clark is a bit different. Mike Clark simply is not even willing to consider that he is wrong, and further is not willing to even consider that his peers have found him wrong as in this instance with the mountain kingsnake. And even worse, he is not willing to even make up for his bad deeds for the sake of a few bucks or loose change for postage to send the guys snakes back. As such, he is not willing to reform and will only continue to hurt people unless his customers and the proper authorities force him out of the business.

And although I cannot and will not comment much on my transaction with him, it is very important to note that Mike Clark either has no memory or has damaged his brain cells to where he cannot recollect anything or care about anything. Whether it is through what he sniffed or sniffs, or what he smoked or drank, or whether he lost oxygen in his mother’ birth canal when he was born, it really does not matter. But what was odd is that some people mentioned in this tread that Mike Clark did good by me and paid me for the snakes I traded. I NEVER said he paid me for the snakes I traded him in FULL, Mike Clark (the liar) said that and some people said it again as if it was true. Mike Clark is a pathological liar, so with all due respect do not read any word he ever said about me and believe any of it to be true. And if you repeat his words, then what the heck is going on here? The kid is a master conman. Plain and simple. And if anyone ever believes any single word of any sentence Mike Clark writes or if anyone is naïve enough to even waste your time and read blatant lies from an individual who admitted to risking other peoples lives by sending deadly venomous snakes via UPS, then some of you are perhaps wasting your time, no offense meant. And we are all wasting our time to determine if Mike Clark will ever confess the truth or make good on any deal because Mike Clark only cares about Mike Clark, and he could care less if the rest of the world drowned in his pool of deceit as long as his back yard was dry. Mike Clark is simply warped, that is all, and nothing you or I could say or do will change him. Mike Clark only paid me for HALF the value of the snakes I traded because that was all I could get out of him besides flesh. And Mike Clark kept my traded snakes hostage and at bay and only would offer to send HALF their value and bribed me to not report him to the several authorities by agreeing to accept from him at a future date two baby eastern hognose snakes, which he pretended to forget about at a later date, and I did not even want them from him in the first place. Which, by the way, Mike Clark was dumb enough to offer me them in writing which substantiates my statements about him. Look what this idiot wrote me: I thought he was a smart crook, but maybe I was wrong?

Subj: Re: Message about: got hog? cb 04's nice reds
Date: 10/16/2004 12:27:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: Danscolaro

SEND WHATEVER TO WHOM EVER YOU WANT.......... DAN.... IF YOU WOULD NOT OF CAME AT ME LIKE YOU DID I WOULD OF GLADLY SENT YOU SOME LIL PIGGIES..... MIKE.....

Mike Clark’s days in the reptile trade are perhaps numbered. Shortly, Mike Clark will never able to have access via the Internet to fraud other customers and misrepresent his stock, and mail venomous snakes via ground shippers. And I wish I could say differently, but Mike Clark is not deserving of another chance to sell snakes or even a chance at reformation. I mean if someone is willing place a deadly snake in a deli cup in a dilapidated box, then your asking to kill someone, plain and simple, and that is what Mike Clark does for a living, not for fun, but for financial profit. AFTER Mike Clark sent me a deadly venomous snake via UPS and entrapped me into accepting it and recognizing his wrongful deeds of sending a dead snake and admitting to them, he DID IT AGAIN to someone else. Mike Clark continued to send venomous snakes via UPS after my problems with him and that was after he was recently urged and persuaded to do the right thing and report him. And now Mike Clark shines among his few friends, some at universities and even some are heads of reptile organizations. Look at your SERPENTBOY now who holds this dead mountain kingsnake above his head. Ready to defend him again? Poor Mike Clark - should he be confined to a reform institution for help or be simply locked up? Mike Clark is not willing to submit to reform or even consider changing his ways as he knows another unsuspecting customer will come along one day soon and buy his sick and dying snakes, and he will rip them off and will express his concern the same matter as he responded to his customer with the dead kingsnake. Yea, he will be confined to selling at herp shows, but I am sure that he will be out of the business within two years like thousands before him who have unlawful business practices. And what is worse is that he does not even have the common sense or cognitive skills to determine that what he is doing is wrong, even in the face of his peers and others who are non-basis and telling him that he is wrong. Sound like a development problem that he has. Dropped on his head as a kid or something, I do not know. And if someone cannot determine what is right from wrong, then they should be either reformed or barred from access to hurt other unsuspecting people. And if there are any bleeding- hearts out there may wish to believe Mike Clark is capable of reform like anyone else should be entitled to, please do not be fooled by his attempts to portray himself as a decent family man with good intentions. If you turn you back on him, he will stick a knife in your back very deep, twist it, and not even take it out unless he plans to use it on the next guy. And when you are down, he will stick it in your rear end. And if anyone would think he is capable of reform, does he deserve of it? I would hope not at the cost of the taxpayer, and his guardians should be responsible for that expense or he can collect aluminum cans to pay for it. Or perhaps his two or three supporters who he mails venomous snakes to should have a fundraiser if they are more so interested in his reform. Or are they more so interested in getting his venomous snakes shipped via UPS this April and May 2005? UPS will be watching Mike, so go ahead, I dare you to send another venomous snake via UPS. And I dare his sole supporters to put their address on the box. Mikey, how are you going to make money this spring? Delta Dash account. Nope, they know about you from the top of their organization to the bottom.

I cannot and will not further comment on my trade with Mike Clark as several investigative agencies are not completed their work and inquiry, and other individuals who have received his venomous snakes via UPS are also involved in the matter, and it may compromise the investigation and charges by law enforcement workers.

Old 01-20-2005, 04:28 PM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Mike I have not finished reading this thread but it seems that you were let off pretty easily for shipping that snake do to the fact Dan Scolaro took most of the focus of the thread for being an idiot.

Don't make another mistake here.

I stand by my earlier quote.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!