Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:58 PM   #121
nickolasanastasiou
Milo, if he threatened you further in a PM, please post it as a screenshot (most beneficial) or forward it to me or to another staff member (also beneficial) if you feel comfortable doing so. Thanks.

Old 02-18-2018, 05:36 PM   #122
DrummingT
Why is this thread carrying on and why are ads from this scammers still running on this site?

The administrator here has the guy's IP address. Contact the FBI. All internet crimes are Federal offences investigated by the FBI. I have never seen anyone from this site even say they were reporting someone to the FBI even after they have committed multiple crimes here as this individual has.

Old 02-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #123
DeanS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummingT View Post
Why is this thread carrying on and why are ads from this scammers still running on this site?

The administrator here has the guy's IP address. Contact the FBI. All internet crimes are Federal offences investigated by the FBI. I have never seen anyone from this site even say they were reporting someone to the FBI even after they have committed multiple crimes here as this individual has.
More info just fell into my hands...from a potential buyer of his...it's a Georgia ID card and states John Buhs will be 30 in December. Now...maybe common core is different than the math I grew up on...but if you're 23 now...I don't see you being 30 in 10 months. The source also ran a background that states he's been arrested more than once!

Old 02-18-2018, 05:59 PM   #124
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
More info just fell into my hands...from a potential buyer of his...it's a Georgia ID card and states John Buhs will be 30 in December. Now...maybe common core is different than the math I grew up on...but if you're 23 now...I don't see you being 30 in 10 months. The source also ran a background that states he's been arrested more than once!
You will need to post the proof or get an infraction for posting an anonymous third party quotation here.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:00 PM   #125
John buhs
I must say... The way YOU arw acting with the taunting and provoking makes the reptile community look like total crap. Just to be blunt, it makes you all loom like a bunch of immature bullies. Kids come on here and you act like that? Grow up. Learn some manners instead of trying to start fights.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #126
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
I must say... The way YOU arw acting with the taunting and provoking makes the reptile community look like total crap. Just to be blunt, it makes you all loom like a bunch of immature bullies. Kids come on here and you act like that? Grow up. Learn some manners instead of trying to start fights.
Actually John, it’s scammers like you who ruin this hobby. Post some pictures, post some proof, or go away.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:03 PM   #127
John buhs
Im not saying my comments are any better. But its just no right to act like that. And i apologise to the community for the comments i made. Unacceptable.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:05 PM   #128
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Actually John, it’s scammers like you who ruin this hobby. Post some pictures, post some proof, or go away.
Thanks for your OPINION. So you think that its just okay for people to talk to other people anyway they want?

Old 02-18-2018, 06:08 PM   #129
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
Thanks for your OPINION. So you think that its just okay for people to talk to other people anyway they want?
My opinion? I think it’s a fact. Prove me wrong? If you’re the real deal it’s such a simple thing to do. Stop deflecting and post some proof!

Old 02-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #130
John buhs
Answer the question. DO YOU THINK IT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR PEOPLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ANY WAY THEY CHOOSE?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin