Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:12 PM   #131
John buhs
There has been no laws broken so this is a pointless thread. Other than people asking questions.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:12 PM   #132
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
Answer the question. DO YOU THINK IT IS ACCEPTABLE FOR PEOPLE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ANY WAY THEY CHOOSE?
Considering that you’re a scammer I don’t care how people speak to you. How about in your next post you post some proof?

Old 02-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #133
Lucille
Quote:
There has been no laws broken so this is a pointless thread. Other than people asking questions.
I think you sort of skipped over the violation of copyright law when you infringed all those photos.
Your skill at deflecting, is that because you've had lots of practice?

Old 02-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #134
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummingT View Post
Why is this thread carrying on and why are ads from this scammers still running on this site?
It is not the responsibility of the site to filter ads based on threads here, it is the responsibility of the potential purchaser to research, and that is why the thread is open, so that further info can be posted and potential purchasers can decide what their best course of action is..

Old 02-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #135
John buhs
If someone may observe my threads, its states in response that i prefer a FTF purchase.

Old 02-18-2018, 06:54 PM   #136
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you sort of skipped over the violation of copyright law when you infringed all those photos.
Your skill at deflecting, is that because you've had lots of practice?
Being educated in law, that would fall under a civil action. And if Samantha chose to go that route that would be up to her. Not anyone else.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:03 PM   #137
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Considering that you’re a scammer I don’t care how people speak to you. How about in your next post you post some proof?
Proof of what? That you are immature in the way you speak about people? Thats been established some time back.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:05 PM   #138
Quote:
Being educated in law, that would fall under a civil action. And if Samantha chose to go that route that would be up to her. Not anyone else.
Educated in law? What a joke. Every legal threat that you’ve made in this thread is ridiculous.

Are you going to post some proof or just continue to deflect?

Old 02-18-2018, 07:08 PM   #139
Quote:
Proof of what? That you are immature in the way you speak about people? Thats been established some time back.
The check every box on the check list of scammers.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #140
Warning!

*You check

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin