Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2018, 07:47 PM   #151
brenna_stell
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
the ID

Georgia ID and address and he’s selling and trying to buy venomous snakes? It’s illegal to own venomous in GA. We all know he doesn’t really have the Mangshans he posted for sale so cheap, but if you’re going to try to scam people at least do your research on animal laws before someone reports you to the authorities in Georgia and they show up at that address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-18-2018, 07:48 PM   #152
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
Being educated in law, that would fall under a civil action.
You were obviously not educated in law, copyright violation can be a criminal act.

Old 02-18-2018, 08:22 PM   #153
DeanS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Did they say what he was arrested for Dean?
I didn't do the b/g check...I think it was Colton...

Old 02-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #154
NTReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
I must say... The way YOU arw acting with the taunting and provoking makes the reptile community look like total crap. Just to be blunt, it makes you all loom like a bunch of immature bullies. Kids come on here and you act like that? Grow up. Learn some manners instead of trying to start fights.
Bro are you freaking dense? You are going to complain about people trying to start fights when YOU WERE THREATENING PEOPLE? Seriously, are you this dumb in real life or are you trolling?

You came in here threatening people who were questioning your really shady answers, got completely destroyed and now you're pulling the bullying card? LOL

Like Lucille said, if you had any sort of minimal education in law, you would know copyright infringement is a no-no.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #155
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenna_stell View Post
Georgia ID and address and he’s selling and trying to buy venomous snakes? It’s illegal to own venomous in GA. We all know he doesn’t really have the Mangshans he posted for sale so cheap, but if you’re going to try to scam people at least do your research on animal laws before someone reports you to the authorities in Georgia and they show up at that address.

Actually as crazy as it sounds and is, it is exactly the opposite.
You cannot legally own any native to Georgia snake in Georgia even if it is a harmless rat snake.
But you CAN own any venomous you desire if it not local to Georgia
Crazy yes, true also unfortunately yes

Old 02-18-2018, 09:46 PM   #156
brenna_stell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Actually as crazy as it sounds and is, it is exactly the opposite.

You cannot legally own any native to Georgia snake in Georgia even if it is a harmless rat snake.

But you CAN own any venomous you desire if it not local to Georgia

Crazy yes, true also unfortunately yes

I think you’re incorrect. Seeing as the last officers I spoke to in GA state it’s illegal, along with several people I know within the state. But here’s one of the last cases where someone caught felony charges for keeping exotic venomous.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc.c...TIPTO/amp.html

Old 02-18-2018, 10:02 PM   #157
DeanS
I was going to be done with this...but thought you all could use a good laugh! Samantha just sent me this screen cap!
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2018, 10:07 PM   #158
JCCS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanS View Post
More info just fell into my hands...from a potential buyer of his...it's a Georgia ID card and states John Buhs will be 30 in December. Now...maybe common core is different than the math I grew up on...but if you're 23 now...I don't see you being 30 in 10 months. The source also ran a background that states he's been arrested more than once!
This would make way more since about being in the army in 2006, but if he left the army as stated in 2006, he would still be too young at 30, unless maybe he washed out and is still claiming service.

Old 02-18-2018, 10:12 PM   #159
JCCS
sense* It's been a long day. Brain no work good now.

Old 02-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #160
Dro B
I've suspected this person as bieng dustin draper since the moment I seen his viper ad and ironicly he is from GA too. Also very recently there was the Cajun reptiles thread I believe was Georgia also where they spent days arguing that they weren't scammers and wound up attempting to rip off the first person who sent them money by using thier card to open a PayPal and steal $250. Very odd coincidences.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin