New ones from Robin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #1
g&mgeckos
New ones from Robin

I picked these up from Robin Struck of R2Reptiles yesterday. First is Maggie I named her that because after talking with and meeting Robin she kind of reminds me of that girl from Million Dollar Baby. Everything Robin is going through right now and she still as that fighting spirit. Maggie is a Stripe/Jungle Bell Albino.

Staying with the MIllion Dollar Baby theme next is Scrap. He is a Partial Stripe or Aberrat Bell Het. He should throw some nice babies for me next season.

Last but not least is Rita. Rita because I got her the day Rita hit. She was a gift. Kelli had given her to Robin. Robin in turn gave her to me. I can not put into words what she means to me. Rita is a Hypo CT Bell Het.

As before I hope you enjoy.

Old 09-25-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
saltwaterreptiles
Nice ones! Dontcha just love getting new additions! Thanks for sharing

Old 09-25-2005, 07:10 PM   #3
dragonflame
Yah, Robin is very nice to work with. Great babies! They are so pretty! Great pics of the scalation!

And yes people, buy from her, she needs her geckos to go soon!

Old 09-25-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
g&mgeckos
Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah love those new additions. I am really looking forward to next season.

Old 09-25-2005, 08:06 PM   #5
aimee_s
They're very beautiful! I also LOVE getting new additions!! Gets me all excited I almost bought a few from the NBHS Reptile Show this weekend... I kept going back and forth from the same tables and WANTING to buy but ended up not (my boyfriend almost bought one from Marcia of GoldenGateGeckos) - It was so hard to say no!!

Old 09-25-2005, 09:05 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
Those are all AWESOME additions to any leo family! Robin has some really amazing leos and I hate she has to take a "medical break" but look forward to what she will be doing when she comes back!

Old 09-25-2005, 09:16 PM   #7
brucestephenson
Yes, they are very nice.

Old 09-26-2005, 12:03 AM   #8
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
Yah, Robin is very nice to work with.
She truly is... I really miss her here on Fauna. Too bad a couple of the mods here couldn't see her as a "diamond in the rough" and appreciate her for the countless contributions she has made to the Leopard Gecko and reptile communities.

GREAT geckos, Glenn!!! I can only imagine how much it is hurting her to have to give up her beloved geckos. I'm sure she is very happy that they are in your capable hands.

Old 09-26-2005, 05:37 PM   #9
Blazin
Robin is an awesome person!!! I didn't even know she was no longer allowed to visit here. What a shame!!! Ah politics!!! Can't stand them! I truly respect her for the fact she has always tried to strengthen her lines and work with what she liked even if it wasn't what the mainstream was involved in. Very nice new additions Glen thanks for sharing. I love to see Bells!!

Old 09-27-2005, 10:29 AM   #10
USAGECKOS
Gorgeous Geckos! Bells Rule!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!