Movement of thread concerning Dan Quinn- Manhattan Herps - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:00 AM   #81
A_Kendergirl
The deal was for 3 JGA from LAST season. Now, on top of all the crap you've given them, you're making them wait several more months at least.

You say we're acting like you're not trying to do anything...and that's exactly what it looks like!! I imagine you've either graduated or are about to graduate soon....get a part time job! Make a payment plan. OR GIVE UP CALIN! You really are about to tank your future business over a single gecko.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:13 AM   #82
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan Herps
also, if this happens, he gets the 3 giants from me, then i get my website back also

because right now, we are even, i have no website, and he has no geckos from me

he got a gecko from me that i thought he was happy with, but he did not spek up about it, that he was not
Wow, I can't even believe that you said this, you really think that you and Ryan are even????? Ryan has spent numerous hours building your site from scratch, has nothing in payment, only aggravation, and you think your even.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:17 AM   #83
Jeremy Letkey
Quote:
also, if this happens, he gets the 3 giants from me, then i get my website back also

he got a gecko from me that i thought he was happy with, but he did not spek up about it, that he was not
Dan, I can't believe you see it this way. How is it that you are even. Are you even because Ryan removed the site that he spent his time building, his money hosting and updating for a YEAR and he has nothing to show for it? So he is out his time and money, what did you lose?

OH, wait. Nevermind I figured that out.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #84
Griz
Quote:

Dan, you need to read Revelation 3:14-16. It speaks very directly towards being a lukewarm Christian. If you are spiritually who you say you are, then you need to heed this advice. You are doing nothing for your reputation but to be honest that is probably the last of your problems given that you are walking down the path of being vomitted out of you know where.

Griz

Old 01-11-2006, 11:47 AM   #85
raiquee
Dan i would still like to see a picture of this gecko. Nevertheless.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:18 PM   #86
Golden Gate Geckos
Quote:
right now, we are even, i have no website, and he has no geckos from me
Sorry Dan, but this comment and attitude just earned you the very first negative reputation point I have given. Same on you!

Old 01-11-2006, 01:17 PM   #87
Manhattan Herps
Posting under someone else's name in order to bypass the paid membership requirement is not allowed. This post has been deleted - WebSlave

Old 01-11-2006, 01:26 PM   #88
JBrune
I don't think...

there will ever be an immediate certain fix to this issue. In my opinion Dan is beyond his means in this situation and simply does not have cash to pay for Ryan's service. He also does not have the gecko's he promised and can only "hopefully" produce them this year. Let's just hope that this is a live lesson for a young man. Heck, I make a good salary & have a CA mortgage, 2 kids in private school, SUV payment, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 beardie, & about 30 geckos with a "free" comcast web page. Having an awesome site like the ones Ryan creates would be fantastic but not within my means. Dan you need to give up that gecko I think you call it Calin and do anything for Ryan at this point or your reputation is completely
You could possibly get an offspring from Ryan in the future if he is willing to work with you. Seems like he has been awfully forgiving & reasonable during this whole thing. If you don't have cash you need to humbly open up your collection and let him pick and then I think people would have much more respect for you then they do now.
Hope you do what's right
Joyce Brune - someone who rarely if ever posts on the BOI, but I ALWAYS read it!

Old 01-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #89
Griz
Quote:
This post is written by Dan's mom. I do not have access to this board so I have to post using his name.

Before I begin, let me say that frankly, I am very saddened by what I've seen here by many of you. You've known Dan for a long time, but are willing to be his judge, jury, and executioner. Shame on you. And a personal note to the person who had the audacity to insinuate that God will or would or might spit Dan out because he is a lukewarm Christian.....HOW DARE YOU! Watch what you say and who you judge. Remember Job and his "friends".
How dare I? How dare I try to nudge Dan into applying more caution to his behavior? I never convicted him, that's not my job. I only tried to reason with someone who has his mind set on screwing over another individual only doing it in the name of Christianity. That's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Griz

Old 01-11-2006, 01:39 PM   #90
Jeremy Letkey
Paula, everything that you posted here is irrelevant. You are not a paying member of this site and you have violated the TOS of this site by posting under another users identity. Since you have been mentioned in this thread, if you email the webmaster of this site you will be granted a limited access account to respond to this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!