Ray's Reptilia- BAD guy - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:21 AM   #91
varnyard
I would like to see this ad as well. If Ray is using someone else to sell for him, then IMO, it would need to be posted on this thread. :eatpointe

Old 02-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #92
Zoo Supply
Not only that, but if someone is putting ads on kingsnake that doesn't represent himself as "rays reptilia" it is against their TOS. Maybe they would finally pay attention to that.
TOM

Old 02-18-2006, 11:39 AM   #93
Cat_72
After all that Ray has pulled and KS has looked the other way, do you really think that him posting under another name will make a difference?

We can hope, I guess......but I ain't holding my breath.

Old 02-18-2006, 11:50 AM   #94
Zoo Supply
Yea I know what ya mean, but hey, at least it is a clear straight line violation of the TOS.
Who knows.
TOM

Old 02-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #95
varnyard
Thats a good point Cathy! As I have said before, Ray has a great way of slipping through the cracks. :scatter: Only to show up somewhere else when someone complains about getting scammed by him.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:56 PM   #96
toddg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Which site was the ad from "John" on? Could you post the ad or send me a link to it?
Kingsnake.com, it was an ad for an Orange ghost BP.

I conversed with Ray a few times and he swears there is no one by the name John working for him. I am not accusing John of being a shady character. The way the events unfolded that day were somewhat suspicious, so I wanted to protect my interest. John comes across as a nice guy - ?????? Who knows?

Old 02-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #97
toddg
Sorry, I thoroughly checked for the ad, but it appears the ad has been removed. He did claim there was a lot of interest.

Todd

Old 02-23-2006, 03:56 PM   #98
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons
Ray is reading this post as i am writing this Ray is your name john now?
OH, that's rich Joe. Given the fact that you used multiple alias on this board AND you decided to register the false name of Joe Walker and Jedd Johnson on Reptibid, I don't think you have any place here to talk. It took you over a month to admit that you were both Joe Walker and Joe Haggard despite the overwhelming evidence. Give it up Joe. Not that Ray is a good guy but quite frankly, you belong right there with him.

Griz

Old 02-26-2006, 07:59 AM   #99
handsomeRob
ive been hearing a lot about how ray is a bad guy and personally i would never do business with him, but im wondering why it is that i see all this bad hype and fauna still has his ads up in their python classifieds. one would think the ads wouldve been pulled, right?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=19&page=8

Old 02-27-2006, 04:22 AM   #100
Dennis Hultman
I wish Ray’s ads were not here too.
Simply,This site gives us the ability to bring “Good Guy” and “Bad Guy” reports.
Rich has stated, he will not be a judge in each case that is made in the BOI.
It is our job to bring the information to the public and state the reasons why they should be cautious buying from some businesses. People also have to use the resources available to them as well. If his ads have to be somewhere, I would rather them here, just a click away from the BOI.
The only ads I have ever seen removed are the Nigerian scammers and ads that can be proven to be using someone else’s pictures.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!