Herps Etc Question - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #91
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCreptiles
Chuck, If you read the thread it's clear you would have dead snakes in your freezer till they bred waiting for Carson to make things right.
Craig McMurtrie
No...its clear that you did not photograph the dead animals. What if Carson has a photo of the animals he sold you? I'd like to compare those photos to see that they are the same animals. Maybe you never heard of that scam, but its not new and people have been busted for it here often in the past. I'm not calling you a scam artist, but this thread has left considerable room for a scam artist to jump into.

Also...do you mean to suggest that you purchased $2000.00 worth of animals from Carson and were never provided any sort of photos of them? You bought them unseen?

Old 09-11-2006, 02:40 PM   #92
Bill & Amy
At this point I don't know why we need proof, he had admitted to doing the things he was accused of.

Old 09-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #93
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhh001
I've got my backup, which I'd be happy to forward to you. As of yet I haven't seen Carson answer to one of my complaints.
1. Non-Feeders (Sold as Aggresive Feeders, took over a month to get one to eat, the other regurates every meal)
2. Undersized (Supposed to be 110+gm, came in at 70g)
3. Sent COD (Agreed price included Shipping)
4. Also shipment was supposed to be Insured (Wasn't)
I appreciate the offer but if you have documentation to support your complaint it should be posted on this thread for everyone to read.

Old 09-11-2006, 03:02 PM   #94
herpsetc
herps etc

ok

this is getting crazy

first off bill and amy i
said some of the things
on this site were true not them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let you through some of these

craig cmc reptiles
i never see a DEAD snake.
but i'm going to give him 2 pastel females
i'm in the right on this one
but to get something done on this site i'll due that.

Ron
i'll give you a male spider for $300
just to get some done on this

ron about the $23 that was sent out friday.
so thats taking care of.

the pied deal
that snake came from a pied to het breeding
i told her on the phone that the snake is a ringer 100% het pied
i never had and phone call on this
if she wants
to work something out email me at herpsetc@yahoo.com
that snake is smokin and i'd love to have it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any deals that going to be made have to be done via email
i'm not going to keep posting on this site

so these are 3 deals that are in the bad
but doesn't mean there
JUST REMEMBER that

plus one more thing
I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS
I STILL SELL REPTILES ANYWAY

BUT TO BE FAIR
I"LL TAKE CARE OF THIS

THANK YOU
CARSON PHELPS

Old 09-11-2006, 03:11 PM   #95
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
At this point I don't know why we need proof, he had admitted to doing the things he was accused of.
He admitted to what he did wrong, and now I'd like to see that he is actually wrong. Maybe I'm doing for him what he doesn't have the good common sense to do for himself...which is..asking for proof that the animals which died are actually his that he sent.

Whats the victim count up to now? No one can provide so much as a single email exchange documenting the dispute? One email?

As far as I'm concerned...Carson is obligated to make things right with the folks who provided him with proof.

Old 09-12-2006, 04:25 PM   #96
eajohnstone
I just wanted to let you all know what is going on with me and Herps Etc. I finally talked to Carson on the phone yesterday and he told me that he is committed to "making things right." We have agreed that he will buy back my ringer and is in the process of collecting funds. So hopefully I'll get my money back?

Also, in response to Carson's previous post, I want to clarify something: I was NEVER told that this animal was a het pied. I have his advertisement from Kingsnake and it does not mention the word "het." I was not in the market for a $2000 male het pied! We established this on the phone yesterday so let's not go down this road Carson!

Despite giving a "fuzzy" recollection of our transaction in his previous post, Carson did say on the phone that he sincerely wanted to remedy the situation with me as well as his past customers. Hopefully he'll follow through on his promise and I will be sure to post here as soon as I have more information.

Finally, on a positive note, I did want to say that the snake Carson sent me was very healthy and has not missed a meal since we've had him. Hopefully I will be posting here again soon with a positive review of Carson and Herps Etc!

~Emily

Old 09-15-2006, 06:50 PM   #97
willykink
A week for priority US mail?

That little glitch aside, I'm back to finally announce that Carson finally came through with completing the end of our business together, a case where we also had agreed upon a price that included shipping and then Carson ended up sending the animal postage due. Just today, I received the remaining balance on the DHL shipping bill that was sent to me a couple weeks after Carson shipped me a female albino boa yearling 100% het snow. I sincerely hope everyone else with grievances in this thread get whatever they're owed.

Brad (NOT Ron)

Old 10-09-2006, 12:59 AM   #98
tbyrdlogger1
Ryan,

Please email me about Carson Phelps because I've already put money down towards a female gstripe and I want to purchase her but I'm afraid he's getting rid of her for a reason and if you really know him and know more about him I'd like to have some info. My email is terps_54@hotmail.com, I told him I'd buy the snake and sent him $2,000 but I have a bad feeling about the situation, he was really friendly and talkative. I just have a bad feeling about things now, he's pretty quick about asking for the remaining payment, let me know more about him. I'm at a point right now to where I don't know if I should finally just ask for a refund for sure this time. I requested for a refund and he spent the money then I told him that I'd buy the female gstripe, but now I'm thinking about telling him I have too many sources that say he's not the person to buy from.

Thanks

Old 10-09-2006, 10:33 AM   #99
herpsetc
g-stripe female

hi,tracey
this g-stripe is 100% perfect,no kinks,great feeder etc etc.
yes i'm friendly etc etc,because thats the way you do good business
be nice to your customers.if i was a d-head you won't talk to me at all.correct.
when i first talk to u this snake was 250 grams i just sent you an updated pic of her and she is 365 full so she's around 310 empty.
i told you i would give you a re-fund thats not a problem.
and yes i asked if you had the money yet
i wasn't pushy.
if you don't want the snake thats fine
your getting a killer deal for a healthy snake.
you can pay $6500-$7500 for a newborn.
thats fine
just lmk
so i can re-post it
you changed your mind 3 times thats crazy
just lmk what you wanna do
thanx
carson

Old 10-09-2006, 10:44 AM   #100
pfan151
I just completed a transaction with Herps etc. and I must say I could not be happier. My snake arrived flawless and I feel I got a very fair price. I read this post prior to placing my order and it did make me a little nervous, but after completing the transaction I will say that I would not hesitate in buying from Carson again. My snake looks better then expected and ate about 2 minutes after being placed in my quarantine rack.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc