Herps Etc Question - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:09 PM   #21
willykink
Brad Hamlin
11400 4th Street North, Apt. 1001
St. Petersburg, FL 33716

Old 08-31-2006, 03:02 PM   #22
herpsetc
paypal

do you have paypal
i will send a post office money
but if you have paypal i can send it asap
thank you
carson

Old 08-31-2006, 03:27 PM   #23
herpsetc
herps etc
i just wanted to let everyone no
heres my responds on some of my negative threads

1st i sold 2 spiders ball to ron anderson in mi
they both were very healty snake and they both ate 4 times each,when he received them he was very happy 2 months later he was tyring to get some money back because the market came down one them
i'n not responcible for the market.

2nd deal was with jen webb on 2 ackies
that was my mistake they were sold to me as red's
but i made good on that deal

ryan t
that deal went great i was unable to get back to him
sorry ryan

brad hamlin i owe him $25 for shipping which will be paid asap!!!!!!

mark petros on a ghost het balls
i never received any negative info from anyone from my hets
so unless u have proff that not a true statement.

Justin mitchum we solved are problem
thank you justin

all i ask to get one more chance to prove myself to fauna

i have healthy animals and i give a 7 day money back guarentee.

if someone is interested in my snake feel free to come pick them up etc etc

u can't make everyone happy,but i will try

thank you
carson
phelps
HERPS ETC

Old 08-31-2006, 03:47 PM   #24
duhh001
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
herps etc
i just wanted to let everyone no
heres my responds on some of my negative threads

1st i sold 2 spiders ball to ron anderson in mi
they both were very healty snake and they both ate 4 times each,when he received them he was very happy 2 months later he was tyring to get some money back because the market came down one them
i'n not responcible for the market.

thank you
carson
phelps
HERPS ETC
1st of all lets tell the truth.
1. They were supposed to be 110g (Actual 70g)
2. Agressive Eaters (They wouldn't eat the first two weeks and I told you that time & time again until you stopped answering you phone & responding to emails. After a month I was finally able to get one to eat, the other throws up every meal).
3. The price was to include Shipping & Insurance (you shipped collect with no insurance - extra $110.00 I had to pay)
4. I never complained about price of the animals, I only wanted what I paid for - 2 healthy Spider Balls. These were far from healthy. Being alive does not equal healthy.

You lied & misrepresented every detail of our deal with the one exception, you did the the fact that they are Spider Balls.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #25
herpsetc
thats not true they were great eatters with no problems at all
they ate 4 times with me
so that fine if you feel that way
i just trying to defend your add
i talked to u after you bought them and you were going to buy a mojave a few weeks later
if they were so bad why would you want a mojave
thank you
carson

Old 08-31-2006, 04:17 PM   #26
christopher66
Quote:
they ate 4 times with me
i talked to u after you bought them and you were going to buy a mojave a few weeks later
thank you
carson
Carson,
I'm having a hard time trying to make sense of what you are writting here.
Would you try to use the spell check key and check your punctuation before you post.I will make it a lot easier to understand you.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:19 PM   #27
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
Carson,
Would you try to use the spell check key and check your punctuation before you post.I will make it a lot easier to understand you.
"IT " will make it a lot easier....

Old 08-31-2006, 04:20 PM   #28
duhh001
Quote:
they ate 4 times with me
thank you
carson
At the begining of the deal, you said you'd take care of the problem, so if you had I would have bought more. You instead decided to blow me off & refuse to fix the bum snake, thus no more deals with you.

At the end of the day I'm out 1 spider & Charged Shipping when it was supposed to be included in the price.

From what I've read this seems to be your pattern. Fix what you've screwed up before you come on the boards asking for another chance.

Old 08-31-2006, 04:31 PM   #29
dragondealer00
i just wanted to let everone know that i have done bussiness with carson and i have had nothing but exzactly what was promised to me i got a pair of het ghost last year that proved out, i bought a pastel yellow belly from him that is stunning and a spyder male that was up to breeding size is 4 months and produced for me last year shipping has always been on point no dealys or negitive feedback here just want to clear this up all im seeing is bad and i dont see it that way from my point of view ive attached some pics of what i got from carson if you have any questions e-mail me at p8ntballg01@aim.com
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2006, 04:35 PM   #30
critical bill
Quote:
Carson,
Are you so dumb that you cannot decipher what Carson is trying to articulate in writing?

Quote:
Writting is spelled writing. More than likely he used a fast reply which doesn't offer the spell check function. Its a button and not a key. Now instead of being an asshole and pissing of the wee wee pad like Carson did, why don't you be a good boy and explain to Carson where he can find that spell check button.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc