Herps Etc Question - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:47 PM   #41
herpsetc
Wink Thank you

You guys are right
thats what i'm trying to do.
but i need to sell something on this site to someone on this site so i can show that i'm a good guy to buy from.
Bill
i have great connects for boa's aswell
i sell all sorts of reptiles
Snakes,lizards,turtles and tortoises
no crocs nor venomous
just legal reptiles
jersey's is very strict
you guys keep intouch

Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 PM   #42
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc
Dear
Mr.Frank
so chris
instead of bashing my on-line be a man and CALL ME OR SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND I"LL CALL U
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! carson phelps
herps etc

( 804 ) 730-7151 house
( 305 ) 401-6986 cell #1
( 305 ) 401-6772 cell #2

If you hear a recording , Summer Wind Racing Stable LLC ,
don't worry you've reached me.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:58 PM   #43
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
You guys are right
thats what i'm trying to do.
but i need to sell something on this site to someone on this site so i can show that i'm a good guy to buy from.
Bill
i have great connects for boa's aswell
i sell all sorts of reptiles
Snakes,lizards,turtles and tortoises
no crocs nor venomous
just legal reptiles
jersey's is very strict
you guys keep intouch
Carson, I'll keep that in mind Thanks.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #44
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragondealer00
carson hurry up and send me the fucking pics of the het g-stripe and ill shoot you my pics fucker
Yo...Yo...Chad.....dude....chill with that "F" word in the way your using it please. Not telling you what to do bro, but to just use it so loosely on a very respectable part of fauna like the BOI, that some 25,000+ people are a part of and view daily, its just not really cool and totally disrespectful to those folks.

Please, for me, try to refrain from that word unless your backed in a corner and simply need to call a spade a spade. Carson is on his way up the ladder so lets not drag him down where a moderator, or the big guy himself, steps in and locks this thread down. We don't want it locked, we want to follow the progress Carson is making to clear his name.

Thanks man!

Old 08-31-2006, 08:33 PM   #45
dragondealer00
my bad didnt mean to offend anyone ill be sure to keep it to a minimum
later chad

Old 08-31-2006, 08:47 PM   #46
critical bill
Chrissy, I'm assuming, decided he didn't like my public comments so he decided to give me a negative rep point citing "your a dick".

First, only my good friends get to call me dick which is really no bother at all because I always loved the name Richard and most of them know that. Given my small frame, I imagine if I had that name as a kid my friends would have called me little dick. Perhaps now they would call me a big old grumpy dick. I killed all my friends so I couldn't be sure what they would call me. I know for sure that they will never label me short of humor.

Second, Chris is still the major ass wipe he was but 30 minutes ago, spelling "your" instead of "you're" or "you are" which would be correct. So much for the Mavis Beacon theory.

Want a go round in hell Christine? Wish to test my gums? Start a thread and I'll allow you the first 10 posts. I'll have you done and developing a nervous tick after my very first. Fairy.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #47
Trogg
Removed - Violation of Full Name Rule - DThomas

Old 08-31-2006, 09:43 PM   #48
duhh001
Quote:
It will be healthy or you'll get your money back.
how can you go wrong.
carson phelps
herps etc
Gee that's what you said to me too. Here's how you go wrong, I'm out $3,500 for a sick snake & $110 for shipping COD. Once he finds out there's a problem, that's the end of hearing from Carson.

Guarentees are only as good as the person giving them.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:11 PM   #49
CMCreptiles
Gee he told me the same thing with two female pastel balls that never fed. Yes Carson you want to give me $400 on my next snake i get from you. First off why would i go though this again? second if you get female pastels for $400 just put 2 in a box and send them to me. And will just forget about the 4 adult females i got from you that where feeding good that never ate. You want to make things right here is your chance.

Craig McMurtrie

Old 08-31-2006, 10:14 PM   #50
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Carson, I have to agree with Chuck, Dude Just make everything right and the past will be just that ........In the past Good luck.
LOL.....are you kidding Bill??? Your past will never be in the past.......too funny. I am surprised you are still here after stealing that guys Boa......Hey Chuck....does Bill being here and trying to defend himself make him not fall in the category of scammer??? Trying to do right??

You guys have lost your marbles.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc