Herps Etc Question - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:27 PM   #51
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
LOL.....are you kidding Bill??? Your past will never be in the past.......too funny. I am surprised you are still here after stealing that guys Boa......Hey Chuck....does Bill being here and trying to defend himself make him not fall in the category of scammer??? Trying to do right??

You guys have lost your marbles.......
Stole maybe in your eyes, paid for in everyone elses, But nice too see you too.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:29 AM   #52
Dennis Hultman
[Quote Removed - Violation of Full Name Rule - DThomas]

Robert, Your full name is required on all BOI threads. Please include it on each post or send a request to WebSlave and he will add it to your profile.

Old 09-01-2006, 11:17 AM   #53
liquidleaf
Bthacker - this thread should stay on topic and not be sidetracked onto Bill's fiasco, though I don't see Bill as "free and clear" after what happened, either. Paying for something after trying to obtain it via less-than-legal means isn't the same as paying for it outright, but at least the seller was compensated. Unlike in this case where the 'victims' are still awaiting refunds from HerpsEtc... Bill has a long way to go still to regain people's trust, but at least he came clean and settled with the other party. Hopefully HerpsEtc will do the same.

Old 09-01-2006, 04:00 PM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
Hey Chuck....does Bill being here and trying to defend himself make him not fall in the category of scammer??? Trying to do right??

You guys have lost your marbles.......
The notion that simply because someone agrees with me means that I agree with them is extremely silly. I have no control over who responds to my posts or who agrees or disagrees with what I wrote.

But I think the question you meant to ask me is...is if I am as troubled as you by the apparent nonchalant way Bill travels about these forums advising others of right and wrong through his own past indiscretion. That and perhaps while assuming that the entire fauna community has seemingly forgiven and forgotten his past indiscretion.

I do not have such a troubled view of it as that.

In my personal view of it all...I would say its really not important where you or I have come to group him in our minds over the situation. Its really only important where Bill is in his own mind with the situation. It doesn't appear to me that he has buried his mistake in the darkest chasm of his mind, but rather left his mistake at the surface to remind himself and others how easily the slightest turn to the left or right can easily land you on the wrong path. I don't see him doing that as way to grasp at your forgiveness but rather simply so that he can forgive himself. Its human nature to find a way to survive, and its with my clear understanding of survival that I can find the patience to allow him his own methods of dealing with the disappointing decision he made in his past. He disowned himself, not me. He was not the best Bill he could be. He wants to be, hes trying real hard to be, and thats the only thing that matters.

Just because you cant see my marbles from where you're standing doesn't mean I don't have any, but at last count...yeah....I think I was missing a few.

Old 09-01-2006, 06:20 PM   #55
dmasio
Hey Chuck Im not here to bust your balls but you told Chad to watch the "F" word but this came straight from your keyboard;

"This only seems to escape you so hence to me you are without doubt the dumbest fuck this board has seen in quite a long time."
Personally I dont care either way, you can say it until you are blue in the face but dont point fingers. No offense.

But as far as ball pythons go they are probably one of the pickest eaters that I have ever owned. They may be feeding one minute and after shipping them they may go off for awhile. But it also works the other way I bought a problem feeder on another very prominant site but after recieving her she is an absolute feeding machine. So what Im saying is that they may have fed fine for Carson but they are still babies and are very unpredictable.

As far as Carson goes I have spoke to him on 2 or 3 occasions we B.S'ed for a little bit about a possible trade for a female mojo he had up about a month or so ago but after reading some other things about him I just couldnt bring myself to ship to him first but I could have been wrong. Like I said Carson seems like a hell of a nice guy on the phone but I have yet to deal with him.
Oh and BTW I know Im no Einstein so please dont bother attacking my grammar or spelling.
Thanks Damian Macioce

Old 09-01-2006, 08:05 PM   #56
willykink
Carson,

Although I do have an paypal account, snail mail with a USPS money order from your local post office in the amount of $22.78 will do just fine thank you and then we can put paid to our bit of business.

Brad

Old 09-01-2006, 09:06 PM   #57
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Wow what a comeback. A rather long reply but thank you for answering my first question. Dumb it is.

I do understand that you're trying to make a name for yourself as a heavy hitter on fauna, but Carson actually is requesting the chance to make things right for his customers and himself. The heaviest of hitters would encourage him down that road. I know I think he should be afforded the opprotunity. If he is genuine in his desire to do just that then I cant see trying to infuriate him over the common misspelling of words that are easily fixed and rearranged in the intelligent readers mind. This only seems to escape you so hence to me you are without doubt the dumbest fuck this board has seen in quite a long time. I'd say simply that you're a troll but that would be a step up and one you don't seem well prepared to take at this time.

Scammers, real scammers, will hardly ever actively participate in threads or show any real desire to make things right when they do. Maybe with some more effort Chrissy you'll run him and ruin any chance of his customers receiving satisfaction right off the board.

Keep up the good work dickhead.
No Chuck I was really referring to this post......to me Bill and Carson are the worst kind of scammers.....the real ones that do frequent boards and participate in threads....trying to make themselves look better. Some dumbass will fall for it again and more than likely get burned by one of these upstanding men in the future. Hopefully you have enough marbles left not to be one of them....Take care

Old 09-01-2006, 09:30 PM   #58
Chameleon Company
Brett,

Not that I care to expend much effort debating with you, but take a second read at what you wrote here:
Quote:
No Chuck I was really referring to this post......to me Bill and Carson are the worst kind of scammers.....the real ones that do frequent boards and participate in threads
OK, so the worst kinds of scammers are these two, because they have made an error in judgement, been caught. been held accountable, tried to fix things, and then dared to participate in threads. Forgive me if I can think of a few types that are worse ......... but it seems we all have differing standards. Neither of these enities would qualify for my gold star, but I think I know of a million better things to expend energy on than to sidetrack every thread they may ever care to post in and I take notice of. Regardless of the degree of the transgression, you ain't perfect, and neither am I. So when it happens, making amends is the only correct direction to take. You don't have to ever hold either in grace, or turn the other cheek when you see them post in a way you judge hypocritical, but me thinks you are getting a bit carried away from behind the keyboard in the last couple of posts. I think that you are better than these last few posts, but I've been plenty wrong before.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #59
Rockford
Thanks dude......you are absolutely right. I am getting carried away........Please Jim give it a rest. I have barely expent any energy on these fools in this thread.....thanks for your words of wisdom though....And yes I am better than this......Let's not get sidetracked here.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #60
Chameleon Company
Yes sir, you are better ! Me too sometimes ... alas, the struggle continues!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc