Herps Etc Question - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:13 PM   #71
CMCreptiles
Carson you know damn well you sold me two Pastel females that never fed. And you know damn well i told you week after week they where not feeding. At only 60g how long do you think they can last not feeding? So yes they are belly up and no there not still in my frezer waiting for you to show your face again. Any person in this biss that cares about there reptiles would have taken care of things long ago. So seeing how you care about your reptiles i have no need for a 400$ credit you got me once and your not getting the chance again.If you wanna make things right send me the female pastels and i will be glad to let all know that your trying to make things right. Or you can start by sending the $400 cash and will go from there.

Old 09-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #72
DThomas
You need to post your full name on each post or risk having the deleted.

Old 09-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #73
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCreptiles
So yes they are belly up and no there not still in my frezer waiting for you to show your face again.
How much space can a 60gm EBT take up in the freezer? Photos dont take up any space in the freezer. Do you have some photos of the dead animals to provide Carson? I think the offering of what appears to be a $400 credit is very kind by Carson....considering he cannot even examine the dead animals in person or by photo.

Old 09-10-2006, 10:52 PM   #74
duhh001
I'm still waiting over a year for Carson to do something besides ignoring the problem on a $3,500 sick snake he sold me, not to mention shipping the snakes COD after the agreed price was for the animals shipped. One year and nothing, that's customer service at it's best.

Old 09-10-2006, 11:04 PM   #75
CMCreptiles
Chuck, If you read the thread it's clear you would have dead snakes in your freezer till they bred waiting for Carson to make things right. Carson was to replace the two pastels that where not feeding and was well informed of the problem long before they even died. And Chuck i would never give Carson $10 more for the snakes he has so a $400 credit is not much good. What would have been good is for Carson to be a man and fix the problem before the snakes ever died. If you read his past history it's self explanatory.

Craig McMurtrie

Old 09-10-2006, 11:15 PM   #76
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Chuck, If you read the thread it's clear you would have dead snakes in your freezer till they bred waiting for Carson to make things right. Carson was to replace the two pastels that where not feeding and was well informed of the problem long before they even died. And Chuck i would never give Carson $10 more for the snakes he has so a $400 credit is not much good. What would have been good is for Carson to be a man and fix the problem before the snakes ever died. If you read his past history it's self explanatory.

Craig McMurtrie
Craig

Not meaning to jump into the middle of this but a credit for the full purchase price of the animals has been offerred. Correct me if I am wrong, but you possess no photographic evidence to prove the animals are actually dead. I'm not doubting your word but, in this instance, refusing the credit offerred falls into the category of cutting off your nose to spite your face. Take the credit, verify that the animals are healthy and resell them if you do not want to keep them. Your response simply makes no sense.

Old 09-10-2006, 11:37 PM   #77
CMCreptiles
Jonh, The snakes where $2000. If i spend $2000 for two snakes from you and they never feed i call you every week to let you know there is a problem you tell me i'll fix the problem i would expect just that.The hole point is Carson was to replace the snakes from day 1 and he never did.

Craig McMurtrie

Old 09-10-2006, 11:40 PM   #78
duhh001
Quote:
Jonh, The snakes where $2000. If i spend $2000 for two snakes from you and they never feed i call you every week to let you know there is a problem you tell me i'll fix the problem i would expect just that.The hole point is Carson was to replace the snakes from day 1 and he never did.

Craig McMurtrie
How long have you been waiting?
What is the standard time for a seller to address an issue (with so-called quarentees)?

Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 PM   #79
CMCreptiles
October 2005

Craig McMurtrie

Old 09-10-2006, 11:49 PM   #80
Ed Clark
Craig, I tend to agree with you, carson has a history of bad deals and trying to hussle people for a buck. Chuck cant see why you would side with carson, just dont make sense?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc