Big Daddy's Whole Sale and Big Dady Ball Room = Allen Belcher - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-04-2006, 12:13 PM   #1
Laura Fopiano
Thumbs down Big Daddy's Whole Sale and Big Dady Ball Room = Allen Belcher

May I first say that as much as I love my friends, my loyalties to the man I love and this industry are my top priority.

I received this email from an anonymous source this morning, and the email headers clearly show that Allen Belcher is masquerading Bid Daddy's Ball Room on K/S.

Quote:
>>From: Bigdadyballroom@aol.com
>>To: airtrixx@hotmail.com
>>Subject: Re: Message about: MALE WOMAS ALMOST THREE FEET BEST PRICING ON
>>KINGSNAKE
>>Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:47:03 EST
>>
>>I GOT SEVEN SNAKES TESTED THROUGH BLOOD WORK WITH THE UNIVERSITY AND ALL
>>CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR IBD. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PRELIMINARY TESTS THAT
>>WILL
>>BE RAN. THEY ARE TESTING FOUR OF THE SNAKES FOR IBD THROUGH THE TISSUE
>>SAMPLES.
>> I WILL NOT KNOW THE RESULTS FOR 10 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS. I WILL MAKE YOU
>>AWARE OF THE RESULTS BY PROOF OF THE PAPERWORK AS SOON AS I HAVE IT. I
>>DID NOT GO
>>ON FAUNA WITH THE BLOODWORK BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE WITH THE
>>RESULTS. SO I HAVE NO PROOF AS OF YET. THE HERPTOLOCIST DID TELL ME
>>HOWEVER THAT
>>IF A SNAKE UNDER THE AGE OF 6 MONTHS OLD HAS IBD THAT THE MOTHER IS THE
>>ONLY
>>WAY THAT A SNAKE THAT YOUNG COULD HAVE THE DIESEASE. HE ALSO ADDED THAT
>>THE
>>MOTHER WOULD HAVE PASSED THE IBD TO EVERY SINGLE BABY AS THEY WOULD BE
>>LIVING
>>OFF OF HER BODY FLUIDS. TWO OF THE SNAKES BEING TESTED ARE RELATED TO THE
>>SNAKES THAT I SOLD AT THAT SHOW.
>>I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS TWO THINGS WITH YOU CONCERNING THIS THREAD. THE
>>FIRST IS THE YELLOW BUSINESS CARD. MY WIFE DID GO AND HAVE MORE CARDS
>>PRINTED UP
>>FROM KINKOS THE DAY BEFORE WE LEFT FOR THAT SHOW. SHE DID GET THEM PRINTED
>>IN
>>YELLOW. WHEN I WROTE THAT I DID NOT HAVE YELLOW CARDS I TRUELY BELIEVED
>>THAT
>>I DID NOT. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAD PRINTED CARDS FOR ME, SO FOR
>>MY
>>MISTAKE I AM SORRY. I TRUELY FELT YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME WHEN YOU SAID
>>THAT
>>ABOUT THE YELLOW CARDS.
>>I READ WHERE YOU SAID THAT YOU WAITED FOR MY RESPONSE AND THEN YOU POSTED
>>THIS STUFF ON FAUNA. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO AND LOOK AT THE TIME ON THE
>>EMAILS
>>WE TRADED AND THE TIME THAT YOU POSTED ON FAUNA. IF AS YOU SAY THIS WAS TO
>>INFORM ME, THEN WHY POST ON FAUNA. I WAS RESPONDING TO YOU EMAILS AND EVEN
>>GIVING YOU THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT YOU PURCHASED THE SNAKE FROM ME.
>>ADDING
>>TO THAT STATEMENT I STILL CAN NOT SAY THAT YOU DID OR DID NOT PURCHASE THE
>>SNAKE FROM ME. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE PICTURES YET FROM THE BREEDER THAT THE
>>BOAS I
>>HAD AT THE SHOW CAME FROM. HOWEVER I AM TREATING THIS LIKE YOU DID. AS I
>>STATED EARLIER I WILL SEND YOU PAPERWORK AS SOON AS I HAVE IT IN HAND.
>>NOW THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG.
>>IBD
>>IS A HARD TOPIC IN THE REPTILE INDUSTRY AND I AM NOT TAKING IT LIGHTLY.
>>I WILL ASK FOR YOU TO CONCIDER ONE THING. IF MY SNAKES PROVE TO BE IBD
>>POSSITIVE LET ME START MY OWN THREAD TELLING OTHERS, THEY SHOULD HEAR IT
>>FROM ME
>>PERSONALLY NOT ANYONE ELSE. AND IF IT PROVES TO BE IBD NEGATIVE I WILL LET
>>YOU
>>TELL IT ANYWAY YOU WANT AS LONG AS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE RESULTS ARE
>>REVEALED.
>>
>>THANKS ALLEN BELCHER
>
>_________________________________________________ ________________
Nice try Allen, but your $hit is counterfeit!!!

Have fun folks!!!

Old 11-04-2006, 01:15 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
How did they test for IBD through bloodwork? I thought liver biopsies were the only true way to test for IBD?!?!? So what good would blood tests be?

How did he get the blood work done is 2 days? How did he get animals back and tested in 2 days? Gotta check my shoes again, 'cause something really stinks.

How do you not know what color the cards are? You don't look at them when you are handing them out?

Laura I think you should post this in the other thread also.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:19 PM   #3
Bill_Leverton
Bill, Which one The old Allen or the new IBD thread ?? if its the old one I would say that is why she started the new one, so this info don't get lost in the nothingness.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:19 PM   #4
Wilomn
I'm pretty sure that somewhere there is a piece of paper, maybe more than one, that have these results written on them.

Of course, if you DON'T want to have the results made public, you would NOT mention faxes, emails, snailmail, PICKING IT UP IN PERSON, scams, er scans, none of THOSE methods would be practile. Would they?

I bet alan's eyes are brown now, and I bet they weren't when he was spawned.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #5
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Bill, Which one The old Allen or the new IBD thread ?? if its the old one I would say that is why she started the new one, so this info don't get lost in the nothingness.
In all of them.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:49 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Feel free to post a link between the two threads, however, I started this new thread to show the deception of Allen's business practices that was brought up in the existing thread by John Schmitt. Not to argue about the mode of transportation of Inclusion Body Disease.

Let's not forget boyz that Allen is listed as a vendor at the FIRE show in Orlando. Free to try to lure the public into a false sense of security that he is someone all together different.

Please keep it on the topic at hand and don't let this thread turn into the bad secpool that the other one has become!!!!

Old 11-04-2006, 01:57 PM   #7
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Please keep it on the topic at hand and don't let this thread turn into the bad secpool that the other one has become!!!!
Sorry Sweetie!!! But are we only suposed to talk about the seperate business name in this thread? I guess I don't understand, if someone read this thread then they would only know he changes his business name.

Old 11-04-2006, 02:25 PM   #8
Wolfy-hound
They can diagnose IBD by bloodwork. They cannot RULE OUT IBD by bloodwork alone.
There is a simple blood test, that they stain, then look for inclusions. The fact that there are inclusions in the blood does not 100% mean that it is IBD, but it is highly likely.
The liver biopsies are not 100% but they are as close to 100% as you can get.
Just information.
Wolfy

Old 11-04-2006, 02:38 PM   #9
BryonsBoas
I smell ...... sniff ..... sniff ..... FEAR . Seems someone was worried enough about the repercussions of public knowledge of IBD in his facility that he changed his biz name. Last I checked changing a name doesn't clear a building , room or anything else from diseases.

This is a quote from Allen in post #497 of the other thread...
Quote:
Big Daddy's Wholesale ... Now I have also been looked at as someone who loves the money but not the reptiles. You know truth is that is how it started for me. I saw the money that could be made. Very quickly though I found that if I did not enjoy this I would not make it in this industry very long. When I started doing this I had four companies. Now I have two and I have a passion for the reptiles that far exceeds my wildest dreams. I find myself calculating money in terms of that's 5 albino balls or a pair of super tigers, instead of another dollar in the bank.
Seems his love for the animals is so strong that he felt the burning need to keep selling animals under a different name without any conclusive test results to even remotely clear his facility. Do they sell Scammer Handbooks?

Post #413 is the first post bringing up IBD from Allen. Its dated 10 - 27 - 2006 , Big Daddy's Ballroom started shortly after that. Go figure. Heres the link to the thread , enjoy the posts from Mr Allen " I love the animals " Belcher.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&page=11&pp=40

Old 11-05-2006, 12:50 PM   #10
Cat_72
I believe the banner he had over his tables at the FIRE show read, "Big Daddy's Warehouse".....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!