IBD Allen belcher/Big daddys wholesale - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #21
gant77
Has anyone tried to post anything in regards to the IBD problem on KS's Boa forum?

Old 11-07-2006, 11:58 PM   #22
rick c
Actually, we emailed the site coordinator, he stated that we cannot make a complaint, because we were not directly affected, and all that we told him was hearsay. The parties that purchased animals from Big Daddy's Wholesale, and can prove the IBD (with veterinary paperwork), need to be the ones to lodge a complaint about their ads still running on KS. But they must have their proof! If no proof is provided, it is considered to just be an attack on the vendor, based on rumor. I would encourage all of the injured parties to get their proof together, and contact KS.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:04 AM   #23
gant77
I made a simple inquiry about BDH and my post was deleted. No surprise there! As far as proof goes that's a BS response, they still aloow CRE to have ad's when it's been proven that they are no good. KS is all about money.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:59 AM   #24
ravensgait
I'm giving this thread a bump and hope that the discussion about this will remain mostly in this thread so it will stay on the first page, its title says more than the other threads on the subject..Randy

Old 11-08-2006, 11:09 AM   #25
Bill & Amy
Here is a copy of the email posting in the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I was asked to post this for another member here, as he wasn't sure how to get the whole thing on here. It is an email from Allen to him. To me, it shows not only Allen's ignorance (chosen, or otherwise) and unwillingness to even THINK about what this could do to others, as he plans to continue selling animals.....and seems to think people are just mad because he is a"southern boy" making lots of money....

Date: Monday, November 06, 2006 10:35 PM
To: joepythons@yahoo.com <joepythons@yahoo.com>
Re: Message about: HERE'S THE LIST, BUT WERE YOU GOOD ENOUGH FOR THESE TO MAK...

JOEPYTHONS, I AM AWARE OF THE THREAD ON FAUNA. FIRST I DO NOT KNOW IF THE GUY (AIRTRIXX) BOUGHT FROM ME OR NOT. SECONDLY I HAVE HAD THE UNIVERSITY DO PRELIMINARY BLOOD WORK THAT CAME BACK FINE ON MY SNAKES. I JUST FLAT REFUSE TO GO ON THE SIGHT AND EVEN READ THE THREAD OR GIVE IT THE TIME OF DAY. IBD IS NOT AN AIRBORN DISEASE. IT IS TRANSFERED THROUGH BLOOD, SEX, AND OTHER BODILY FLUIDS. IT IS THE AIDS OF THE REPTILES. HOWEVER BOAS CAN BE CARRIERS AND LIVE WITH THE VIRUS FOR A LONG TIME, WHEN PYTHONS CAN NOT. PYTHONS WILL SHOW SIGNS IN AS LITTLE AS TWO WEEKS AND LIVE A MAX OF 35 DAYS. ALSO THE REASON NO ONE IS DEFENDING ME IS THAT I PERSONALLY ASKED SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS TO NOT GET INVOLVED. IBD WAS DISCOVERED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA IN GAINSVILLE. I WISH THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THE THREAD WOULD DO AS I HAVE AND SPEND A LITTLE TIME CONTACTING THE SCIENCE AND PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA. IF THEY WOULD MAKE GOOD USE WITH THEIR TIME IN LEARNING THE DETAILS ABOUT THE DISEASE. THEY WOULD DISCOVER THAT THEY HAVE OPENED THEIR MOUTH AND INSERTED THEIR FOOT. I HAVE 8 BOAS IN MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF HIGH ENDS. THEY ARE KEEP IN A ROOM THAT CONTAINS RETICULATED PYTHONS. IF I HAD IBD I WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT ALONG TIME AGO THROUGH THE DEATH OF MY RETICS. ALSO IF THE GUY DID PURCHASE A SNAKE FROM ME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM MY WHOLESALE COLLECTION WHICH IS IN ANOTHER SEPERATE FACILITY. THIS COLLECTION CONTAINS MANY DIFFERENT BREEDS AND LOCALS OF REPTILES. SO HERE AGAIN I WOULD HAVE ALREADY KNOWN.
NOW I DON'T KNOW IF YOU INTENDED TO FIND THIS INFORMATION OUT FOR YOUR OWN BENIFIT OR IF YOU INTEND TO HAVE THIS ADDED TO THE THREAD. SO I WILL ADD THIS:
JEALOUSY AND GREED ARE THE TWO FACTORS THAT DRIVES OUR WORLD. THEY ARE ALSO THE TWO FACTORS THAT TEAR OUR WORLD APART. I AM NOT THE BIGGEST PLAYER IN THE REPTILE INDUSTRY AND AT THE SAME TIME NOT THE SMALLEST. I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY TO GET INTO THIS MARKET AND I SEE THE MARKET PRICES CHANGING. SO I CHANGE WITH IT. WHICH SOMETIMES MEANS I HAVE TO STAY A STEP AHEAD OF IT TO GET THE SALE. GREED? NO! SMART, VERY SMART! SEE IF I WORKED FOR ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON THAT VERY THREAD AND WAS IN THEIR SALES DEPARTMENT. I WOULD BE RECEIVING BONUSES AND CONGRATS. BUT SENSE I WORK FOR ME, THEY CONCIDER ME THE ENEMY. FUNNY THING IS THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ME! SO BECAUSE I SALE ALOT OF REPTILES I AM A TARGET. IT OFFENDS PEOPLE WHEN A (SOUTHERN BOY) AS I HAVE BEEN CALLED, COMES TO A SHOW AND WALKS OUT WITH ALOT OF MONEY. WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THAT PARTICULAR SHOW FOR YEARS AND NEVER DONE THOSE KIND OF SALES. SO THIS IS WHERE THE JEALOUSY COMES IN AND THEN TURNS TO ANGER. BUT WHY ARE THEY ANGRY AT ME? BECAUSE I CAME AND DID WHAT WE ALL GO TO SHOWS TO DO. SELL SNAKES! SO HERE'S MY TAKE ON THE THREAD YOU ASKED ME ABOUT. I BELIEVE WITH EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW AND HAVE WITNESSED WITH MY COLLECTION THAT I AM IBD FREE. ALSO I WILL CONTINUE TO SELL SNAKES AT THE BEST PRICES AND OF THE BEST QUALITY AT SHOWS AND ON THE INTERNET.
FINAL THOUGHT:
I HAVE CLOSE TO A MILLION DOLLAR COLLECTION. I ALONG WITH TWO OTHERS WORK HERE DAILY. SNAKES IS WHAT I DO. I WOULD KNOW.

OH ONE MORE THING. BIG DADDY BALLROOM IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND HAS BEEN SINCE I STARTED MY COMPANY. IT IS BIGDADYBALLROOM@AOL.COM MY NAME IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BIG DADDY WHOLESALE AND THIS WAS THE BANNER THAT WAS AT MY END CAP AT THE FIRE SHOW THIS WEEKEND. IT IS ALSO THE NAME THAT I SENT THEM TO DO ON MY BADGES AND FOR THE WEBSITE. CINDY, WHO IS ONE OF THE PROMOTERS, USED MY EMAIL INFO INSTEAD OF MY NAME. THEIR MISTAKE. I AM NOT CHANGING MY NAME.
THANKS ALLEN

I think what Joe was pointing out was he got Allen to admit there is a chance he had IBD and will continue to sell regardless.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #26
Cat_72
Thanks for copying that, Bill....had to run off and drop the daughter at school.

I think you've got the main idea here pretty well stated, Bill. And, he also is confirming that all he supposedly had done were a few blood tests (which is akin to doing nothing, as you cannot rule out IBD from a simple blood test)...if indeed he did those at all.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:42 AM   #27
joepythons
correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Here is a copy of the email posting in the other thread.

I think what Joe was pointing out was he got Allen to admit there is a chance he had IBD and will continue to sell regardless.
Thank you Bill

Old 11-08-2006, 11:50 AM   #28
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons
Thank you Bill

Old 11-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #29
ravensgait
Thanks Bill, was gonna do that and forgot too....Randy

Old 11-08-2006, 12:24 PM   #30
Bill_Leverton
Allen You got to be Kinding Right ??????

Quote:
To: airtrixx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Message about: MALE WOMAS ALMOST THREE FEET BEST PRICING ON KINGSNAKE
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:47:03 EST

I GOT SEVEN SNAKES TESTED THROUGH BLOOD WORK WITH THE UNIVERSITY AND ALL
CAME BACK NEGATIVE FOR IBD. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PRELIMINARY TESTS THAT WILL
BE RAN. THEY ARE TESTING FOUR OF THE SNAKES FOR IBD THROUGH THE TISSUE SAMPLES.
I WILL NOT KNOW THE RESULTS FOR 10 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS. I WILL MAKE YOU
AWARE OF THE RESULTS BY PROOF OF THE PAPERWORK AS SOON AS I HAVE IT. I DID NOT GO
ON FAUNA WITH THE BLOODWORK BECAUSE THEY CALLED ME ON THE PHONE WITH THE
RESULTS. SO I HAVE NO PROOF AS OF YET. THE HERPTOLOCIST DID TELL ME HOWEVER THAT
IF A SNAKE UNDER THE AGE OF 6 MONTHS OLD HAS IBD THAT THE MOTHER IS THE ONLY
WAY THAT A SNAKE THAT YOUNG COULD HAVE THE DIESEASE. HE ALSO ADDED THAT THE
MOTHER WOULD HAVE PASSED THE IBD TO EVERY SINGLE BABY AS THEY WOULD BE LIVING
OFF OF HER BODY FLUIDS. TWO OF THE SNAKES BEING TESTED ARE RELATED TO THE
SNAKES THAT I SOLD AT THAT SHOW.
I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS TWO THINGS WITH YOU CONCERNING THIS THREAD. THE
FIRST IS THE YELLOW BUSINESS CARD. MY WIFE DID GO AND HAVE MORE CARDS PRINTED UP
FROM KINKOS THE DAY BEFORE WE LEFT FOR THAT SHOW. SHE DID GET THEM PRINTED IN
YELLOW. WHEN I WROTE THAT I DID NOT HAVE YELLOW CARDS I TRUELY BELIEVED THAT
I DID NOT. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE HAD PRINTED CARDS FOR ME, SO FOR MY
MISTAKE I AM SORRY. I TRUELY FELT YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT
ABOUT THE YELLOW CARDS.
I READ WHERE YOU SAID THAT YOU WAITED FOR MY RESPONSE AND THEN YOU POSTED
THIS STUFF ON FAUNA. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO AND LOOK AT THE TIME ON THE EMAILS
WE TRADED AND THE TIME THAT YOU POSTED ON FAUNA. IF AS YOU SAY THIS WAS TO
INFORM ME, THEN WHY POST ON FAUNA. I WAS RESPONDING TO YOU EMAILS AND EVEN
GIVING YOU THE BENIFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT YOU PURCHASED THE SNAKE FROM ME. ADDING
TO THAT STATEMENT I STILL CAN NOT SAY THAT YOU DID OR DID NOT PURCHASE THE
SNAKE FROM ME. I HAVE NOT SEEN THE PICTURES YET FROM THE BREEDER THAT THE BOAS I
HAD AT THE SHOW CAME FROM. HOWEVER I AM TREATING THIS LIKE YOU DID. AS I
STATED EARLIER I WILL SEND YOU PAPERWORK AS SOON AS I HAVE IT IN HAND.
NOW THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING ABOUT THIS ALL ALONG. IBD
IS A HARD TOPIC IN THE REPTILE INDUSTRY AND I AM NOT TAKING IT LIGHTLY.
I WILL ASK FOR YOU TO CONCIDER ONE THING. IF MY SNAKES PROVE TO BE IBD
POSSITIVE LET ME START MY OWN THREAD TELLING OTHERS, THEY SHOULD HEAR IT FROM ME
PERSONALLY NOT ANYONE ELSE. AND IF IT PROVES TO BE IBD NEGATIVE I WILL LET YOU
TELL IT ANYWAY YOU WANT AS LONG AS THE TRUTH ABOUT THE RESULTS ARE REVEALED.

THANKS ALLEN BELCHER
this is the e-mail you sent to Ron, Now you send one to JoePython saying your not sure if you sold it to Ron ?? Dude Ron didn't just pull the color of your cards out of the great unknown.....You know that you sold it to him, and you know that this disease is running through your collection. But the sad thing is, That you can do this and there isn't anyone that can stop you, except yourself which you won't do. If you have proof that says your Collection is clean then post it. Put everyones mind at ease.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!