Sean Kirk any info. - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #91
seansexotics
I know this is futile as everyone makes assumptions on hearsay!
Yes there were pics- I may still have some but take lots of pics and delete most when sold. The people who contacted me directly got pics.
Mike, I apologize I couldnt drive the 2 hrs to pick up the anacondas in extreme weather. Also to make time to drive 2 hrs during a week day is tough. Sorry it didnt work out but never misrepresented the snakes or myself.
Lexi- The Coati is doing great and in a bigger cage now the weather is nice. I told you I was sick and sent a partial list of what I was feeding- I paid $400 for the animal and figured it was mine and didnt/dont have time to send tons of long emails explaining every little detail. Thats why I like phones- takes less time and more is understood..
To this Nicole person- I went through my emails and found only 2 nicoles that contacted me through craigslist- one I know well and if your the other you contacted me several times and always wanted 2-3 weeks to make a payment with no deposit. I answered all your questions and explained genetics. I have the emails, I just read through them. I searched your name and they came up. I dont save them but I guess verizon has them. You also said you never heard of dwarf boas and couldnt find much info. WOW, Trashy, I know im not the prettiest guy and a bit portly but trashy- OK I guess. Pics on my site- some are of me "Around" the house so im comfy..LOL
I sent and always send pics of my snakes, I cant take pics well and try to accomodate and take as many pics as possible..
I know I said some things I shouldnt have that make me look bad, I was angry, but again contact me directly or call me, I love to talk herps. I am extrmemly knowledgable and have been doing this for 20 yrs, since a young boy.. I am on many forums and have answered many questions..
I dont come here often but this is getting out of control. I know its hard to please everyone and Im sure I piss off people sometimes but the few that actually have met me and done business posting are questionable at best!! One side of the story.. For the ball python thing, Again, I did provide pics and got my SH%$ togehter. I just moved from a house I sold to a small place till I could finalize this house and get in here. Again contact me, Im happy to chat and help.. I answer many many emails and calls weekly without ever making a sale and am happy to do so. I send people to other dealers often. I do Ok and dont need to scam anyone- BESIDES- I post all my info and always have!! My address, phone number - EVERYTHING!! If I scam Id be caught by now.. I didnt just sell baby hets and not just hets, everyone just talked about the hets I had advetised! I sold adult hets that Im sure have bred and havent gotten any ill review on nothing proving out!!
Please ohh Please contact me and chat!!!! Id even be happy to call you if you leave me a number... Sean imagevent.com/seansexotics

Old 05-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #92
HopingForBabies
I have met Sean,I wouldn't say he is trashy.He seems to be knowledgable.He is trying to make money like most of the people on here.If it wasn't for people like him,most people would have to pay top dollar at pet stores.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #93
SkeletorTegu
Sean openly attacked me on a public Forum the other day for no reason, For some reason he thought i posted somthing about him (that i did not).
this is what he wrote.
Reply to: comm-698748827@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-28, 5:39PM EDT

Sorry Lexi- that is not me!! I live in Ballston Spa. Folks Lexi is mad at me and is out to ruin me..LMAO - sorry couldnt resist!!
If you all remember a few months back she posted about getting rid of her Coati and several of you contacted me about it after she was tore up her about her selling it.. She is from Kingston/Port Ewen and trolls craigslist for pets/reptiles.. She moved to Albany craigslist about the Coatimiundi because they tore her up around her area also.
I do know the guy who advertised and he is a hell of a guy, very exspensive setup.. He is a good guy and I am there to help if he needs me.. I only do dangerous animals now Lexi, plenty of good people around here to adopt common stuff..
Give up on the Fauna thing.. They were people who didnt know what they were talking about- I did get angrry at first but then people contacted me directly and some came to my house and bought snakes _ PURE MORPH BALL PYTHONS!! pics were provided to those who emailed me directly.
Leave this guy alone Lexi.....

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I dont know why he would do that, but to me that is a disgusting/dirty and very low thing to do. I dont know why he thought I posted anything about him, because it was not me, but i do praise the person who did write the stuff about him Because it was all TRUE!
http://imageevent.com/seansexotics

Old 05-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #94
HopingForBabies
That doesn't seem like he attacked you.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:56 AM   #96
HopingForBabies
That's an ad for monitors. Not really sure why you put that there.

Old 06-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #97
grunt
for what it is worth. I met sean a few months back and never even checked his backround. I will say however I did get some beautiful baby boa's and some healthy as hell baby BP's from him. I was on here looking into someone else and ran across this post. Its hard for me to believe what people are saying here about him. not even really knowing the man , he offered to help me transport some of my snakes to a person that bought them from me. he drove 2 hrs towards me so I wouldnt have to drive 4.5 hrs to deliver the snakes, and he did it free of charge . to me that does not sound like a bad guy. I do plan on doing more biz with him in the months to come. his prices are real and of what I have seen and recieved all animals are in perfect health..

Old 06-13-2008, 01:51 AM   #98
waltah!
I can also say that I have seen and handled some animals that came from Sean and they really are fabulous. Healthy, eating well and beautiful. I have met him on one occassion and he had several animals with him that looked to be top notch with great prices. Just my .02

Old 10-25-2008, 11:19 AM   #99
WMHC1
WOW .... I certainly read enough ... Suspicions were raised about Angeleyes64, coming to his defense ... The same IP address ... She is not his sitter as he claimed, she is his girlfriend. Another deception ... Also mentioned is the WMHC ; Western Mass Herp Club, a club which Sean joined, convinced members of his superiority in the reptile industry, and blinded them ... He then divided the club, took it to another website, Freedom Reptiles. Still using the WMHC name, despite him not starting the WMHC. Requests were made of him to rename his club, now the NERA ; New England Reptile Association. Where he is the president / moderator ... Now if he would only find his own meeting place for the club, I would be grateful. He instead has blinded the Curator of The Hitchcock Center, a nature center in Amherst, MA , as they still plan to meet there monthly. Permission was originally granted to the WMHC, NOT the NERA. I wrote the Hitchcock Center and explained the situation as best I could. I have not recieved word back as of yet. I say, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time. I just question, WHY does someone who lives in New York, want to start a club in Massachusetts ?
Perhaps his reputation is too well known in New York, and he has to now travel hundreds of miles from his home to do business ... He could have left the club intact, and still have done business within the club, instead he blinded a few individuals that came to his defense in this thread... Birds of a feather, flock together ??? If I lived in New York, I would simply start a club in New York ... Business that bad ??? Sooner or later, more people will see through his smoke and mirrors and discover the truth ... Simply all about the money and nothing else. I am a member of the WMHC, and will remain a member there. I am not a reptile trader, I am an enthusiast. I do not profit from Herps, at all. I don't have to decieve people ... I tell it like it is.... I really like this BOI feature ... Go to http://freedomreptiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85 let your voices be heard ...

Old 10-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #100
HopingForBabies
I agree in a way he "took it over",but it was not run very good before. Every other meeting was cancelled. Alot of people,including me,scheduled the day off of work,only to find out(sometimes the day of)the meeting was cancelled again.John complained Sean was turning it into a place to sell,but John was selling something at every meeting.I bought from him.I think the whole idea was good,but was not excecuted very good.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!