For Sale 3.0 2017 Eastern Indigo Snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 01-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #1
cdossena
3.0 2017 Eastern Indigo Snakes

Happy New Year!

I have 3 x 2017 male eastern indigo snakes. All are thriving and growing like weeds!!! They are each over two feet long and feeding on day old quail, chick legs, and frozen thawed fuzzie/hopper mice without hesitation.

Sire (Lucky G) was produced by Robert Harper in 2009.
Dam (Sally) was produced by Vick Herrick in 2009.

They are priced at $950 each, plus shipping. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure each snake. I accept personal checks and money orders.

Unless you live in CT, an Interstate Commerce Permit will be required to ship the snake. I have included the link below to obtain the permit. I will gladly help anyone with the permit. It does not take long to complete, but will take about 2 months to process by USF&W. That works out perfectly. They will be ready to ship in the spring when temps are warmer.

Permit Link: https://www.fws.gov/forms/3-200-55.pdf

Please PM me with any questions. References available upon request.

Thanks for looking!
Chris
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-15-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
cdossena
Update: 2 males left.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2018, 12:20 PM   #3
Min su kim
I want to buy it but i am south korean.. can i buy it...?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!