For Sale PVC cage, black, ideal for GTP, 32x24x24 with Pro Heat panel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
whitneybtutor
PVC cage, black, ideal for GTP, 32x24x24 with Pro Heat panel

I am selling my 32"x24"x24" black PVC cage with Pro Heat panel, Ranco thermostat and a custom built black table.
This cage housed my GTP for about 4-5 years and I recently found him a new adoptive home since I was not able to invest the time to care for him properly anymore. The cage is for PICK UP ONLY. I work in Fayetteville, NC in the mall which is an ideal meeting place to pick up.
The cage has been sealed on the bottom with aquarium sealant so it cannot be disassembled anymore. This is part of the reason why I cannot ship it since it would be a very large item to ship and I have no idea how to even begin doing that. Also, I am looking to get rid of it rather quickly so I am asking $250 for it. That is everything you see in the picture, including the table I built for it if you want that as well. The cage and the heat panel were approximately $500 total new. The plants inside may have some leaves missing, and the pvc perches across the inside may be slightly warped from the heat but it is hardly noticeable. Other than a bit of dust, the cage, heat panel and thermostat are all in great working order!
Contact me if you have questions or if you want to see more pictures.
Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!