Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:38 AM   #41
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
How to pay
Hi Russell, I take paypal and your terms works just fine. You can send the deposit now and rest later.
My paypal is: abmsandiego@hotmail.com
Please choose the option "friends and family" so neither of us pays any extra fee
Thanks
Andre
Sorry but this is NOT the format that anybody here is requesting or desires to see as you can type anything you like this way.

Please provide exact screenshots of the email and or fb messages( if they still exist) to clarify your position.
Right now neither you or Andre are looking too good!

Old 11-21-2017, 09:38 AM   #42
ranarussell
Providing his address for return

rom: andre mondin <abmsandiego@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 11:26:31 AM
To: russell karpf
Subject: Re: Update

It's been only a week. We talked about 2 weeks
23945 old wagon rd
Escondido CA 92027

Old 11-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #43
ranarussell
And than this
andre mondin <abmsandiego@hotmail.com>

Reply|
Sat 11/18, 4:26 PM
You
You replied on 11/20/2017 7:29 PM.
You can show your attorney that my offer to replace the snake was if it didn't eat. By your own admission it did more than once and you did not follow my instructions, making the offer null and void.
Your repeated attempts to contact uninterested parties are completely inappropriate. You were blocked to avoid harassment.
With this information, I have no reason to continue contact with you any further.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #44
ranarussell
Thats what happened. I am small breeder and collector so may have been naive because this is the first issue i have had. I am seeking restitution through paypal credit card companies and a lawyer if i have to. Appreciate everybody and their input good or bad i have learned alot. Honesty can not be faked so i am confident in my position

Old 11-21-2017, 09:56 AM   #45
bcr229
Russell post screen shots not just copied/pasted text of the correspondence please. If you don't know how to do that list the type of phone or computer you have and we can walk you through the instructions.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:57 AM   #46
Snake-Queen
Do you have problems understanding English? We have repeatedly asked for screenshots.

Screenshot - a digital image of what should be visible on a monitor, television, or other visual output device.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #47
Lucille
Russell, if you don't know how to do a screen shot, say something, don't keep on posting copy and pastes please.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #48
Snake-Queen
At this point, I wouldn't deal with Russell; he has a problem following instructions.

I also wouldn't deal with Andre, he has been notified of the thread, but refuses to respond. He has the snake and according to Russell, half the funds.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:02 AM   #49
ranarussell
So how do you do screen shot on a pc

Old 11-21-2017, 10:04 AM   #50
Will0W783
Russell,

Do you know how to take screenshots and post them? That is all we are asking for here, as just copy/pasting the text of emails posts them in a format that you can easily alter. We aren't saying that you are doing that, but in order to understand the situation fully, we need PROOF in screenshots that cannot be altered.
Please provide screenshots of the correspondences between you and Andre.

As it stands from the messages you have posted, there is no mention by Andre of him saying that you should return the snake. He did state that he could offer a replacement when one becomes ready, but you never posted anything where he stated that you should return the snake you had. He did give you his address, but he does state that you were pushing for one week when you and he had agreed on two.

Did you seriously return a snake because it didn't eat multiple times in one week?? Or it went a week without eating? Snakes, even neonates, can go much longer than that without food. I had a litter of baby Bitis rhinoceros born in July, and some took 3 weeks to take their first meal. After that they were fed every 10 days. It also sounds from your messages that you were trying to force food on it every single day- that would stress the snake out and make it unlikely to accept food. You absolutely should have waited several days between feedings, if not a week. You also should have given the poor thing some time to settle in before shoving food in its face. Snakes, even babies, generally take a week or so to acclimate.

The way I see things, you bought a snake that was probably eating fine, but very young. You immediately began trying to feed it every day, and stressed it to the point where it did not want to eat for you. You ignored the advice given by the seller and then demanded the snake be returned when it didn't eat for a week. You, sir, are a buyer to be avoided.

However, if Andre now has your snake AND your money, that is also not right. He can't keep both. He either needs to make arrangements to send you a replacement or refund. You have already gotten half of your money back from your credit card, so he is responsible only for half of your original purchase price. If your other credit card refunds that, then Andre doesn't owe you any more money. I also see Andre as a seller to avoid right now, because it seems he did not plan to refund you or give you another snake as he blocked communication with you. That is not acceptable, no matter how difficult you were. He can't keep both the snake and the $2000.

So, I would avoid both of you honestly. You both look pretty dirty in this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!