Looking for Deli Cups - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 05-31-2006, 06:02 PM   #1
homegrownherps
Looking for Deli Cups

I am looking for a supplier to obtain deli cups from, need to see what other options their are besides Superior Enterprise.

Old 05-31-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Justin Mitcham
Try this...
I don't like superiors delis either, here there is a chain of store that sell supplies to restuaunts it is called Ace Mart, they carry 3 or 4 sizes of clear deli cups for around the same price as superior. Perhaps there's a store like it in your neck of the woods. If you can't find deli's anywhere email me and I can pick you up a bunch and ship them for you.
Let me know if there's any way I can help.
Regards,
Justin Mitcham

Old 05-31-2006, 09:46 PM   #3
homegrownherps
GREAT, I will look into it.
I use the white/pre-punched 8oz delis from Superior, I just placed an order w/ them today. The problem is - I was told that they no longer have lids for those delis that are crystal clear. WTF !
I don't like the clear cups, unless you put something in the cup that the snake cant get under, its hard to see the snake.

Some people use gravel, I don't like it - its to heavy (especially when you have hundreds of delis ) and if you use sani chips or aspen or coffee liners ...the snakes hide under it.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:12 PM   #4
v2rherp
try this also

http://www.foodservicedirect.com/ind...ers_&_Lids.htm

vaughn

Old 06-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #5
HerpLuver
Yes the link v2rherp posted is in the sticky posts at the top of the forum. That way you can just find what you need there instead of posting. Not saying we dont want you to post, but you'd be surprised how many repeat posts there are in EVERY forum.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:03 AM   #6
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2rherp
Thanks for the info....I checked that site, and its real hard to know what your getting from them. Can't determine if the lids are crystal clear or not.
Thats my major concern / Crystal clear lids on white 8oz delis.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:42 AM   #7
HerpLuver
Reynolds® Del-Pak® Bulk Pack Container - 32 oz.Natural -- 500 per case

Reynolds Del-Pak Bulk Pack Container - White - 32 oz. - 500 per case

Right there you can choose which color you want, whether it be natural (which i believe is clear) or white.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!