For Sale 180 Glass Aquarium & Wooden Stand - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
MCSnakes
180 Glass Aquarium & Wooden Stand

I'm finally selling my 180 glass aquarium and wooden stand after all these years. One of the main reasons for not selling it sooner is it weighs a LOT. If you want this thing, you're going to need a U-Haul, 5-6 strong people, or some kind of heavy duty dolly... I'm not sure of the dimensions, but I know it's 6ft long. It has two overflows also and, if you'd like, I can also sell a nice acrylic refugium and/or protein skimmer with it.

My parents finally ended up just decorating it because we knew it wasn't going anywhere lol.

If you really want this and move it out for yourself (without holding us liable for any damages or injuries), I'll sell it for $450 OBRO.

If you're interested, please PM and I will respond to you ASAP.

If you're interested in the refugium or protein skimmer alone, please PM for more pictures (Serious interests only please) and to discuss prices.

Thanks for looking!

**NOTE: I live in Pittsburgh but the aquarium is at my family's home in Wheeling, WV (about an hour southwest of Pittsburgh)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2019, 11:04 PM   #2
SrpntHntr
is this still available

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!