Bad Guy William "Billy" Gangemi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
PotterJ
William "Billy" Gangemi

I recently purchased 2 albino and 4 het albino Chinese Softshells from Billy. Upon arrival I noticed that He had sent me an extra albino and an extra het which I thanked him for. However one het was DOA, I did not make any fuss about it since he sent me 2 free animals. However all of the hets arrived in very poor shape with all of them having white fuzzy fungus on their shells and limbs. When I brought this to his attention he responded with " none of my turtles have fungus". Within 24 hours of having the turtles another het died. I emailed him and his response was that I would receive no refund for free animals, I let him know that I did not want a refund for the extra animals he sent me that died but for the very ill turtles that I paid for. I have had the turtles for 6 days now and a total of four of them have died( one albino and 3 hets), the two remaining hets are not doing well and I suspect that they will not survive much longer. The only turtles that were purchased from him that are doing well are the two remaining albinos. He is now ignoring my emails and requests of a partial refund. From his attitude about the sick animals I'm guessing I won't be seeing any of my money refunded, but I would like others to be aware of this situation to prevent anyone else from getting ripped off with sick animals.