Inquiry On Deion Adams In Tx - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2004, 05:35 AM   #1
redtailman
Inquiry On Deion Adams In Tx

IM LOOKING TO BUY 1.0 7 FT BURM 1.0 2FT DUMERAL BOA 1.1 HIGH SILVER COLOMBIAN BOAS
FROM DEION ADAMS IN COPPERAS COVE,TX 76522
IF ANYONE HAS DONE BUSINESS HIM IN THE PAST OR KNOWS ANYTHING OF HIM WOULD BE GREAT THANKS FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO LOOK

Old 02-05-2004, 06:54 AM   #2
gmherps
What's his email address?

Old 02-05-2004, 06:00 PM   #3
redtailman
his e-mail is serpentworld@hotmail.com

Old 03-02-2004, 08:55 PM   #4
Chris Steele
This is a BAD person. I would highly recommend keeping away from him.

When I bought from him a snake had RI and mites and I offerred pics. He refused to pay for black knight or even say sorry. He said it wasn't his problem because the transaction is over. Here is one of his statements, "The deal was to sale you the snakes, not take care of them after I sale them. That is the new owners job, I don't know anyone who takes care of the snakes after he sales them."

Quite frankly he was being a Jackass about the situation. I am pretty pissed off about it. He not only wouldn't do anything, but mocked. When I threatened to post bad about him he said that he does not care. I hope if he does this to someone else it is someone with money and principle to sue him. Then he will wish he had a little bit more integrity!

Old 03-03-2004, 05:25 AM   #5
redtailman
Wink thanks for the warning chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!