Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2015, 04:17 PM   #31
Chris Kennard
Hector, do you know if the other buyer has an account on Fauna?

Old 09-12-2015, 04:26 PM   #32
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Hector, do you know if the other buyer has an account on Fauna?
I'm not sure but I will ask him. I'll post a screen shot of one of his comments he posted on my post in the Feedback and Inquiry forum on Facebook. Then I'm am officially done providing evidence.

Old 09-12-2015, 04:33 PM   #33
Hec.1
Feed back and inquiry forum on Facebook comments
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2015, 04:34 PM   #34
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
I'm not sure but I will ask him. I'll post a screen shot of one of his comments he posted on my post in the Feedback and Inquiry forum on Facebook. Then I'm am officially done providing evidence.
Thanks. Hopefully someone notified Manny of this thread. Hopefully he can come up something more clever than the underbite going away in four months excuse. That's hilarious.

Old 09-12-2015, 04:44 PM   #35
Black Adder
Unfortunately somebody whose conscience has no problem with allegedly taking 2 million from people including the elderly will have zero interest in the small amounts involved here
Sad to say and no I dont mean to infer he should be allowed to get away with it, just do not be surprised if he makes no appearance

Old 09-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #36
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Unfortunately somebody whose conscience has no problem with allegedly taking 2 million from people including the elderly will have zero interest in the small amounts involved here
Sad to say and no I dont mean to infer he should be allowed to get away with it, just do not be surprised if he makes no appearance
I agree 100%. My only reason for this post is to make people aware. $375 is nothing to either one of us and he knows that, but I know to others it is.

Old 09-12-2015, 06:32 PM   #37
ElexisC
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1442097169094.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  114.2 KB

Old 09-12-2015, 07:04 PM   #38
ElexisC
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1442099030216.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  175.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1442099042679.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  192.1 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1442099052654.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  198.2 KB

Old 09-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #39
ElexisC
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1442099934853.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  193.2 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1442099944686.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  197.1 KB

These will be the last messages, I have blocked him from replying through messanger because I just don't want to get into a long argument with him, calling the op a dead beat, idiot, stupid. Etc that's not how you do business and not how you talk about a past transaction to anyone. He is aware of the thread and if he doesn't come here that's all on him.

Old 09-12-2015, 07:52 PM   #40
perfectpredators
I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time on this person but I think it needs to be clear that I was offering a much more genetically diverse and 2-2.5 X more valuable snake in lieu of the one he contacted me in regards for being a 2 time repeat buyer and someone I was friendly with. The other party had contacted me about the same animal however I didn't receive any payment until AND ONLY AFTER hector and I were clear on what we were doing. Hector decided NOT to accept my offer so I IMMEDIATLEY credited his PayPal. At which point Hector and I were clear and final. THEN and only then (24 hours later) and after Hector and I were clear did I contact the other party and informed the other party on An alternate animal, they accepted the animal and price AND THEN and only then did I run THEIR CARD through our system. SO NEVER were there 2 payments made on 1 snake AND the other party was never charged until AFTER the exact animal they were getting was agreed upon.

So He comes to his senses- Hector 1st was against the animal I was upgrading for him but later realized the missed opportunity and decided for it so I asked him to resend the PayPal and I would still honor it. He did and all was cool but not soon after I received a message from the other party telling me he had been contacted by Hector and Hector's 1 sided story and was understandably displeased. Anyway I decided I had enough with Hector and his back and forth and ratcheting of the situation And it was better after all to just not deal with It all and IMMEDIATELY refund his PayPal AGAIN for a SECOND time.

So in recap, 1 payment for 1 snake AND PAYMENT WAS ONLY after all was clear and 2 payments twice for 1 snake all By Hector all by his decision and lastly 2 payments reimbursed for said snake 1 hectors decision 1 mine.

Story is basically this: Hector's upset at his missed opportunity not once but twice and understandably so, he got in his own way. All he had to do is say thank you or no thank you and that would of been the end of it. I only tried to do something nice for someone and their collection but instead my good deed went punished. IMO Hectors a malcontent and not more to it then that..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!