Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 177 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #1761
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
So if your ballbids was a success why is it "out of order"? You were shut down because you attempted to run a penny site without the proper licenses.
I guess that explains why he came here to peddle his animals, as opposed to selling them on BallBids.
I do remember posts by Zack, and his responses getting him in trouble...but I used to view other reptiles forums fairly regularly, so I'm not sure where that was. If anybody can show me an account of Zack's, here, that got permabanned - please do.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #1762
hhmoore
Oh, BTW, Zack - posting links to relevant BOI threads in a classified ad is acceptable.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #1763
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBBP View Post
The point is people, If you didn't like ballbids that is fine. If you think I did business illegally than you are wrong. What is the point here of linking this thread to my classified adds? So people know that i am the owner of ballbids and some people didnt like ballbids?

I am asking for some mutual respect. To do this type of stuff is to go a step further against me. Is this really about ballbids or is it about me?
We dont owe you jack! YOU EARN RESPECT IN THIS HOBBY! I personally tried to help you but you continued with the name calling. Why should we allow you to come on our forums and sell your snakes? Why dont you go penny auction them off? Oh thats right it FAILED! When i even tried talking to your Dad he comes back at me with threats of coming to my house and getting me straightened out. I am not the only one he has tried this attempt to get us to allow you to rip off our fellow members. SORRY its not going to happen . I could careless what you do on your kiddy penny auction site but this is our forum and we protect our family members.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #1764
Lucille
I sense another playing of 'The Ballbids Ploy' where one or the other of the Ballbids crew comes on here and engages posters in a long, petty, back and forth that buries the facts others have found here.
It is a deliberate way to remove attention from their past. Ain't gonna happen.

New name, old name, I would not do business with any of them. Zack here in the same breath appears to be trying to establish a new beginning, while at the same time calling out members of our community by name. If he truly wanted a new beginning he would not call anyone out.

I'm not much for zombie movies, you know, rotten corpses rising from the grave and all, but I forecast this thread is fixing to be a zombie movie.
My advice? Buy popcorn, but don't buy their snakes.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #1765
ZBBP
Actually Kimberly I believe Joe Haggard is the only person here that i really disrespected and that was years ago before any of this. I had no clue the way that forums worked and I got very defensive over a certain mutation (now proven). I certainly wish I could have changed my attitude back then. To you Kimberly, you attacked me out of the gate with allegations and spread rumors like mad. I think the only way you would get a fraction of my respect would be to apologize to me. I only said what I said about you after this fact in which I explained that I thought it was you that had signed up for an account but I was wrong.

If you want to hold that against me for the rest of your lives it seems that you like the drama. I did not do anything wrong with ballbids or any practice of business for that matter. Just because you didn't like what I did does not give you the go ahead to start lies IMO.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #1766
wyldwurm
Quote:
To you Kimberly, you attacked me out of the gate with allegations and spread rumors like mad. I think the only way you would get a fraction of my respect would be to apologize to me.
Absolutely incorrect. YOU banned me from your page when I asked a question. A simple question. WAY before I came here and WAY before I knew there was anyone who was against your scam. So save the "poor me" bull, it don't fly here.
If you think for one second I would apologize for standing up for the people in this community, you are sorely mistaken. I will do my best to be sure people are aware of your bad business ethics as well as your inability to deal with people on an honest level.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #1767
gonzoone
Zach, I too was personally attacked by someone using your company's email so for a long time I assumed it was you. I have since been told it was an associate of yours using YOUR company's persona. This same individual as well as your father have both made repeated attacks toward me while representing YOUR company. The fact that you allowed these attacks to continue by individuals representing your company implies that you condoned such actions.
Now you ask for respect from us? It's a little too late to try and get back in the good graces of most of us. And the fact that you've stuck a fancy name on a dinker on the first clutch does absolutely nothing to lend credibility to your breeding efforts.
If you manage to make it as a breeder, good for you. But you are wasting your time begging for respect from those of us you have shown none for. You chose to associate with liars like Marty and made no effort to stop your father from making his outrageous attacks against all of us (My name has been slandered on internet scam sites even though I've never sold anything online). I realize the others are not you but you were the owner of the company and allowed the things they were doing so therefore I hold you just as liable as them.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #1768
wyldwurm
Quote:
To you Kimberly, you attacked me out of the gate with allegations and spread rumors like mad.
I have also NEVER stated anything I could not back up (and did) with proof. Not a rumor when it is true. Even Marty said I told the truth, yet, his site STILL states I lied.
Earn your respect, but you are so deep, you will never dig yourself out.

Old 08-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #1769
ZBBP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
Absolutely incorrect. YOU banned me from your page when I asked a question. A simple question. WAY before I came here and WAY before I knew there was anyone who was against your scam. So save the "poor me" bull, it don't fly here.
If you think for one second I would apologize for standing up for the people in this community, you are sorely mistaken. I will do my best to be sure people are aware of your bad business ethics as well as your inability to deal with people on an honest level.
Kimberly you can go about doing the same thing you always have. I wouldn't go so far as to say you have bad business practices but I would say that the way you have lied to try and convince people of my business being bad, it kind of makes me wonder. I would feel terribly unfortunate for the people that do business with you and your posy. At least I had proven to be ethical. BallBids has more work being done on it and more money going into it because I will not allow for my site to work "MOST" of the time. It is either perfect or not at all. Sorry for having to self appoint the title but that is pure "Good Business Practice". You have read the letters very wrong. Either that or you just tried to twist the words. My guess is...

Old 08-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #1770
joepythons
Quote:
Actually Kimberly I believe Joe Haggard is the only person here that i really disrespected and that was years ago before any of this. I had no clue the way that forums worked and I got very defensive over a certain mutation (now proven). I certainly wish I could have changed my attitude back then. To you Kimberly, you attacked me out of the gate with allegations and spread rumors like mad. I think the only way you would get a fraction of my respect would be to apologize to me. I only said what I said about you after this fact in which I explained that I thought it was you that had signed up for an account but I was wrong.

If you want to hold that against me for the rest of your lives it seems that you like the drama. I did not do anything wrong with ballbids or any practice of business for that matter. Just because you didn't like what I did does not give you the go ahead to start lies IMO.
Your morph is proving? Yea it might be proving but NOT by you. So what happened FUEGO? You are just changing the name on someones fire line and its not going to fly

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp